Chapter Three: 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾

Third pov

All of Class 1-A felt guilty, they shouldn't have said all those things behind Bakugo's back. Now one of their top 3 strongest classmates hates them.

¨Guys, we messed up¨ Sero said as he looked up.

¨Big time,¨ Ashido said as rubbed her shoulder.

¨Now Deku hates us, "Uraraka teared up

¨We should all apologize to both of them tomorrow after school have finished," Iida said as he stood up and looked at everyone in the classroom.

¨Yes!" The class shouted.

Next Day

Once everyone came into the class, they waited for two of their 'friends' to come in. After a few more minutes, Midoryia walked in, Uraraka got up and walked over to him to say hello, but he just walked pass her, not even giving her a second to speak.

Midoryia sat down in his seat, he was waiting for someone else to come in through the door.

When the bell rang, Aizawa came in the class and started to call everyone's last name out, when he called out Bakugou, no one answered.

¨Bakugou?¨Aizawa called out again as he looked up, "Is Bakugou not here?"

Everyone looked around, but no Bakugou.

'Kacchan.....' Izuku thought sadly, he then raised his hand.

¨What is it Midoryia??" Aizawa asked, giving his attention to Izuku.

¨Yesterday, Kacchan's mother called my mom and said he didn't go home yesterday. She's starting to worry," Izuku then glared at everyone. "I think he won't come back anytime soon. "

The rest of the class felt the guilt inside of them growing, they still haven't apologize for their behavior from yesterday.

"Alright," was all Aizawa said as he keep calling out names.

After School (because i'm lazy)

After Aizawa left the classroom, everyone walked over to Midoryia desk and bowed down.

¨Midoryia, we're very sorry!!¨

Izuku looked at all of them, and sighed.

"I'm still disappointed, however I'm not angry. And anyway," he got up, paxking his stuff and walked towards the door, before he left he said, "you should be apologizing to Kacchan, not me," he closed the door and left, or so they thought.

It wasn't long until the class started talking, forgetting why they wanted to say.

"I still don't understand why Midoryia thinks highly of Bakugou, I mean, yeah they're childhood friends, but that doesn't mean anything.¨ Momo said as she looked at Uraraka

¨I agree, Deku-kun shouldn't be worrying about Bakugou, I mean, after all Bakugou can protect himself with his oh so powerful Quirk.¨

Midoryia

I knew it, they don't care about Kacchan at all. All the wanted was for me to forgive them. I hate them all. I can't believe I thought they would apologize to Kacchan.

I walked away, alone.

"I miss you Kacchan...please be okay," I walked out of the school to my house.

Bakugou

I watched Izuku as he left the school. Honestly, I didn't think he would worry that much about me.

"Don't worry Deku, I'll be fine, just wait for me," I then left back to the hideout.

'Deku, you must make both my broken dream and yours come true'

'Make our younger self proud'

'I'll watch you grow strong, even if I'm not beside you.'

'Because. . .this time...I'll be the one following you'