This can't be the end please let it not be the end... im sorry i let you go..

My whole soul felt frozen but yet my feet were running.As I realized exactly where Beca was running my body started to feel numb and I collapsed to the ground. I felt pain rushing through my knees. Tears started bursting out of my eyes. I looked at my knees and my leggings were ripped and blood was dripping down my legs. But I thought about Beca and what was happening.adrenaline rushed throw my body. I got back up and started to run my knees were shaking and about to collapse again but I ignored that and kept on running with every little energy I had left in my body. When I finally got there I saw it. The picture that will probably always deep down haunt me. Beca was standing so close to the edge of the bridge. I thought if she got scared or if the wind got strong it would be the end. I looked at her as my soul was internally breaking down. That's when I saw her move my heart sang. I was about to watch the girls of my dreams die. At I could think of was why didn't I know. What did I do wrong. I couldn't help but blame myself for that girl standing at the edge of that bridge that night. At this point I had no clue what to do, but I had this urge to sing so I did.

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
I-if that's what you want. I started to choke up and cry not even knowing what I was doing.
Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knifes in my heart
You build me up and I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah

Beca took a step at this point my body was so numb I couldn't feel my knees. I couldn't watch what was gonna happened next I couldn't do anything. My heart was so numb but yet in so much pain.