Deep breaths the sun will shine again one day

Chloe P.O.V
As soon as I saw her look forward I ran towards her. As she started to let herself fall I ran faster not even having time to think. I put my arm out and rapped it around her waist. I pulled her back in one quick motion making us both fall backwards. I was so thankful that it wasn't forward and that Beca was in my arms and not in that water. I felt Beca shake as she laid on top of me.
Beca's P.O.V
As soon as I start to feel myself fall I started to rethink everything. But the next thing I know I was laying on top of Chloe who had just saved my life. I was so scared of what actually just happened that I couldn't help but bust out into tears.
Chloe's P.O.V
When beca starts crying I sat up with her laying against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tightly trying to comfort her. She was still shaking and crying so I simply talked to her. " sh sh sh shhh you are ok beca. Listen to my voice. You are ok you are safe and alive. It's all ok just breath it's gonna be ok." I said calmly trying to make beca calm down. But I don't know if she bought the face that I'm calm since my heart is beating so face I can hear it. I can even feel my veins pulsing. I held Beca close and stroked her hair trying to calm her down. I also took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself down. Beca also took deep breaths with me. I could feel her tiny body in my arms filling up with air as she took a deep breath in.