PART THREE - INFERNO

PART 03 — THREE OF FIVE.

" INFERNO: a large fire that is dangerously
out of control; hell ( in reference to Dante's
Divine Comedy). "

see:

I love you, boy. I would, like the Gods, travel through the earths to save your battered soul and your face, your face - covered in gold and crimson and tainted with eyes of sin. I love you. Oh, how I want to pluck the sugar from your brain and plant my teeth in your lips, worship the flaws of you. I am enchanted by the dent of your bones and the moons in your eyes, slithering, smooth.

I tell you I worship you but not that I have always been a spellbinding liar. To be so special, how have you not figured, boy?

So weep, as if it is your last, for the lives of the souls lost at the hand of the nature of man, a raw but gentle-palmed mother; I can see the rich shame in your eyes as you color me in your lies, the taste of the salt annihilating my chest, sweet sympathy for the devil in the way I braid my guilt with my sweet fervor. You love me, don't you, boy?

And perhaps I am at fault, for I am your luscious honey scented lover, wild Sylvan beauty of mine you cannot resist. Your feet have trampled many hearts as have my hands, but the tongue of sin brands all in the gaze of the moon. Boy, you think you're so peculiar. Sacrilegious, blasphemous, you whirl and burn as I whisper a tear into your rotting heart, moan a succulent death into your vermillion brain. As I inhale the unknown, naked in my innocence, wrapped in pages of bitter poetry that smells like desolation, like death, like the murderous being you have created me to be.

I have learnt so much about you, boy. That your palms are warm and calloused; that your hair is silk spun from the sun; that my lips are salvation and ruination; and that the fastest way to your heart is not through the ribs but with a kiss as poisonous as the forbidden fruits He compared me to. I can see the life of you dissolving into the wilting grounds below you, boy. Can you even breathe, boy? Did you see that coming, boy?

Do you like my hands around your neck, boy?

Are you laughing now, boy?

AUTHORS NOTE.

and so, with the death of pristine and of pearl's innocence, a new part begins! this odd creation of mine i would say is VERY strange, as all of them are, but i hope you enjoyed it. there are some clear messages in it, referring to both what has happened and what is to come. hope you can unravel them. ;)

also lol part three will be wild as shit. pearl's gonna face some challenges, to say the least.