07

Hyeji POV

I don't actually know why I get in here. And Why the heck did I even get here with my EX!

"So... are you guys like... idols?" I managed to asked after debatating for a minute.

"Yeah. We've debuted a month ago. Under BigHit Entertainment." The guys with cute dimples answered formally.

"Oh. So You guys get to see BTS? How lucky!" I chuckled. But realized how somehow offending is what i said.

"I mean.. you guys are so good looking. I didn't know you've got to audition at BigHit, Yeonjun." I tried to keep my cool when i say his name.

It's a Babe before that's why his name is just fresh to me HAHAH.

"Yeah. Before I..." He trailed off but didn't continue.

I get it. He broke up with me to continue his dreams. He've been talking about his dreams of being an idol and auditioning under a big ent. Before we broke up.

"Is it awkward?" the guy with a german like look asked.

"That you two are like..." The other guy with big doe eyes continue..

"Exes?" Yeonjun finished.

"WHAT?!" The whole group shouted.

"You two are exes?" The cute guy I mean all of them is cute but he is just cuter, for me.

"Yeah?" Yeonjun answers while i scratch my nape.

"I was just about to say, that you two are friends but not really friends. Like how the Social Media thinks. But Woah. This is a big revealation." The guy with big eyes said.

"Ohh.. Well then.. Tadah!" I said with sarcasm.

"Let's get off this topic shall we?" Yeonjun started and we actually tag along.

____________

"WHAT?!?????!!!!!" Bin shouted.

"Yeah... I hang out with him and his friends what's wro—"

"EVERYTHING! WHY WOULD YOU FREAKING HANG OUT WITH YOUR EX?" Bin exclaimed.

"Okay okay. I know that's so so weird and stupid. But, I miss him, okay. That's.. that's the only way I know that I still get to see him smilling. Laughing. After today I won't talk to him anymore." I said with a sigh.

She just nodded.

"But you know he also got a friend who's name is SooBin." I chuckled.

"Is he handsome?" Bin asked while leaning inZ

"Hell yeah! But, Bin. You have a boyfriend lemme remind you before
saying that Yeonjun... and his friends that I've meet today.. ARE IDOLS! Under BIGHIT!" I clap my hand like a seal and Bin squeled.

And the rest of the night, we spend on getting to know them. And watching their performances.