08

Yeonjun POV

"Hey Hyung, We are going to practice at the studio, Let's go!" Taehyun grab my hand and i let him pull me.

I'm so lazy today.

Ugh...

"You got a text." Our manager give me my phone. And when I've seen the name,

"I will act like i don't see her text." I mumbled pushing the phone back.

"Yeonjun. This is a big pull of fame when you date this girl. You should know that." With that, she leaves.

"So what? I don't love her. Not even like."

Taehyun give me a weird loook but continued to pull me.

__________

"YEONJUNIEE!" I heard the fcking sound of death linger in our dance studio.

"You didn't pick up my calls and texts!" She faked cried.

"Get out. We're on practice." I mumbled. Soobin nudge me a little.

"I will watch you dance!" She smiles cheekily.

"No." I answered. Turning around. And walking over the water dispenser.

"I will give you water!!" She beamed.

"No. Get Lost." I rolled my eyes because of annoyance.

"Then, I will just leave and go back after!" She clapped.

"I SAID NO! IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THOSE TWO LETTERS?" I burst.

She then really cried and ran away.

I sigh deeply.

"Did you just made your gf cry?" Beomgyu asked in total shocked.

"Revealation." I trailed off while raising my index finger.

"Yuna is NOT my Girlfriend. I asked her out because PD-Nim told me. They say It can help us through fame. But, now that we debuted, we are over her. And the girl that you met yesterday was my girlfriend. My.. Ex. And.." I stop over there.

'—I still love her.'

"That's all you need to know." I smiled and turn to my place earning groans from them.

Hyeji POV

"So he broke up with you then a month after, he is revealed to be a trainee under bighit by dispatch?" I nod while eating some yogurt.

"Do you still love Yeonjun?" Bin asked turning serious.

"Of course.. Not." I said bluntly.

'—of course not, not.'

"WHAT?" Bin exclaimed.

"Yah! Don't scream!" I hit -her - not with the spoon.

"But, You've been crying over it for decades—"

"Hey! It's just months!" I corrected.

"Yeah YEAH. AND WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" She exclaimed and i really hit her with my spoon lightly.

"Because all this time i've been pointing it to my self that it's my fault we broke up. Turns out, it was somehow his fault." I sigh and stood up.