14

Hyeji POV

I cried myself to sleep last night, and the other night, and the other.. since last week.

When we last talk.

"Eat up!!!" Bin entered my room.

I just look at nothing but the wall.

"Tell me why you did that." She sigh.

"Huh." I look so dead. I notice when I look at the mirror behind her back

"You told me You and Yeonjun meet up, he told you he misses you. And you do feel the same—"

"No I don't!" I frown.

"Don't be indenial. It's so obvious." She shookher head.

"You don't really have to sacrifice your happiness for a friend. If the other dude really loves you, he will accept that and let you go he will let you be happy. Who even told you that Daniel will be mad about it? He is inlove with you, I know." She stopped for a while.

"And if he really does, he should let you go. You don't like him, not in the way he does for you. You love Yeonjun, Hyeji. Don't stop yourself because of your what if's. Do this for your happiness." She inhale deeply then exales.

"What I'm trying to say is, talk to Yeonjun and settle this shits before it gets out of hand." She pat my back and stood up.

Clearing everything else that is in my mind.

I love Yeonjun in a way of a woman loving a man.
And I love Daniel in a way of a — friend.

I stood up and ready myself calling Yeonjun and meeting with him at a store would be nice.

I put on my clothes and ran to the place.

I will do this for my happiness. For our happiness.