12

Kang Daniel POV

After a long day of trying to regain my memories, I finally snap out.

Yes.

I snap out, I remember everything.

I know it's a little too fast but I've been really thinking about the girl I laid my eyes at which is Hyeji.

I can't believe myself! Even If I lose my memories for a while, I will still and still fall for her.

"Yah, Hyung." Jihoon called out.

I raise my eyebrows a lil.

"You're staring at her for a long time. She's pretty. Is she your girlfriend?" I quickly locked my phone and my senses where back to reality.

"N-no.. I j-just saw her at I-instagram..?". My answer somehow became a question.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear you stutter." He chuckled.

I pout and Seungwoo pout back at me, like a kiss.

"EW!" I screamed and roll my eyes.

___________

"HYUNG! That's the girl you've been staring at!" Jihoon beamed.

"YOU'RE STARING AT SOMEONE THAT'S NOT ME?" Seungwoo burst.

"Gay shit." Woojin mumbled while the rest laugh.

"I'm not gay." I said sternly.

But we all end up laughing.

"OHHH!" I heard a girl screamed.

I look over and it was the same Girl... Yuna??

I walk towards them since his with Yeonjun.. Hyeji's ex.

So perfect that I'm here.

I grab the newly bought Starbucks mocha latté from Guanlin's hand and walk over them. While hearing some hey's and where are you going..

"Babe.. here's your latté." I mumbled and she looks so puzzled and shock to see me, i guess.

Plus that I now know what is happening.

"Oh.. thanks." She mumbled while blushing.

"Kyeoo~(Cute)" I cooed and pinch her cheeks.

"Ow. Your BF is here, too." The Yuna girl said clinging arms with Yeonjun.

Yeonjun seems so off actually. He doesn't like what's happening and that's for sure.

I hold Hyeji's waistand pull her closer to me.

"So, we'll be going now. It's nice seeing you, again." I bowed and we walk away.

_________

After making some sure distance..

"You're back!!" She giggled and hugged me.

I hug her back..

"Awww.. I miss you!!" She smiles at me.. But It fades.

"I'm so sorry.. It-It was my fault you've been in anaccident.. A-nd you can't remember anything for a month.. I'm s-sorr—"

She started tearing up so I quickly pull her and whispers some 'Its okay' 'I'm fine' 'its not your fault' to her.