16

Yeonjun POV

As expected, I got the news from Dispatch.

TXT YEONJUN WITH A GIRL AT XXX STORE

TXT Yeonjun was caught with a girl this March xx, 2019 at XXX store

TXT Yeonjun was caught with a girl this March xx, 2019 at XXX store. He was seeing her and even brought some snacks for them. The staffs of dispatch thinks that Yeonjun notices so he called the woman as his cousin.

Who do you think the girl is? Is she really Yeonjun's cousin?

We will update very soon. And we will wait for the responce of BigHit Ent. And Yeonjun himself.

(3.5K +)
-not gonna lie, they look good together.
-they are couple i think they look good

(100 +)
-ew. Are they some kind of incest or something?
-maybe they are both. Cousin and dating. Ewww.

(-200)
-just tell us already
-need an update!

(2.4K +)
-NO!
-Need to sue the girl and kill her ugly ass bitchy face
-shes not even pretty
-yuck shes too thin
-i hate her already
-Yeonjun is mine
-Just NO WAY

WHAT?!

"Yeonjun!!! WHAT IS THIS?" Our manager called showing his phone with the news.

"I need to talk to you and Pd-nim." I sighed and held my head.

"Hyung... Just want to let you know.." Beomgyu started. "I support this relationship!!" the boys cooed.

"Thought you'll hate Yeonjun hyung for being with your crush—" Gyu quickly cover his mouth.

"So.. you really like her." I chuckled.

"I liked her." he put importance on the liked with the D.

"Yeah. Right." I laugh and everyone joined.

________

"Sir." I mumbled.

It's my time to explain.

"Sit down." He ordered and I was taken aback that he is actually smiling.

"You told me before about this girl..." he started. "That you really love, right?" He asked.

I nod.

"But you also know what industry you entered that's why you ghosted her." He sighs and I did the same.

"Yes, sir." I nod. "I really love her. I will do anything for her. And if you asked me to confirmed and tell the media that she is my cousin.... I will do it. To protect her." I said with determination.

"No." He smiled.

"I want you to tell the media the truth."

"Tell them you love her and you're dating."