18

Yeonjun POV

I just don't get why PD-Nim let me. I mean, he asked me to date Yuna. Then why does he letting me tell the world I love Hyeji? What is he up to? I wanna know why!!

"Yah! Hyung! Stop walking back ad forth!" 'Ning Kai said.

"What's bothering you, bro?" Beomgyu pat my back and lead me to the veranda.

"It's just..." I started. "Comeback." I sighed.

"Oh really?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"I asked someone to help you. I'm lost in words for this L word." He winked and leave me stunned.

Then, Min Yoongi- sunbaenim entered with NamJoon- sunbaenim.

I got taken aback and bowed.

"Hey." We high-five and they bro-fist.

"Beomgyu kind of begged us to help you. We won't mind. What is it about?" Namjoon hyung started.

"Ah...oh...uh...hmmm." I was so lost for words and I can't—

"Young Love..." Suga hyung sighed.

"I don't really understand why me and this hyung is asked by Gyu." Suga hyung chuckled.

"W-what?" I scratched my nape.

"You can tell us.. we won't tell anyone." Namjoon hyung pay my back.

I started off with how we actually met, how i became so happy when i'm with her, then how i broke up with her. And what i feel now.

"....I still love her. Nothing Changes." I finished.

"Then why don't you go to her and get her back?" Suga hyung crossed his arms.

"Are you scared of the fans? Cause if you are—"

"No, hyung. I wasn't actually scared." I trailed off. "I'm scared that she won't accept me anymore." I sigh.

"You told us how you felt like she still loves you, too. Wait.. this is cringey. But Yeonjun, tell that woman you love her." Suga hyung pat my back.

"It is a simple solution. Fight for her. You don't have to choose between career and love. If the fans truly loves you, they should understand." Namjoon hyung said. "But you have to be aware that not everyone will support you. If you enter this industry, you should know that love is not for us just yet. But what you feel is important. You can't lose her, again. She might not be with you anymore the other time." He finished off with a smile.

"This is a different comeback, Yeonjun-nie. Make it different."