~part 1~

binnie's POV

i really thank all the arohas who have helped us to go to where we are now. ive been making music all day, trying to think of what lyrics to write. ive been stressing so much. i dont know what to do.

'hey binnie' eunwoo entered the room, with a smile. i noticed he was holding a cup of coffee in his hands.

'this is for you. youre working too hard, i think you should rest' eunwoo sat down on the bed beside my desk. 'no, its for the arohas. theyve been with us through thick and thin. dont you think we need to work harder for them?' i stated. he was thinking, and i was staring at him. goddamn he has no flaws whatsoever; his face is everso flawless. kinda prominent adam's apple, and a bright eyes.

'i could help you. whats the music about?' he asked looking at me with concern. 'its like... its just a thanks for all our fans.. you know?' i said while looking at the paper and scanning what i have written.

[you and me lyrics verse 1]

따스한 봄날 우리를 기억하니?
우물쭈물 하던 서툰 모습 감출 수 없어
처음이었어 이런 감정은
주변에 모든 게
아름다워 특히 너 볼 때면

너와 있을 때 면 달콤해 져 믿기지 않아

나는 너의 바라기 너는 나만의 빛
같은 곳을 보기에 내가 행복할 수 있어
함께 하길 바라기 우리가 만들 스토리
둘이 함께 걸을래? 눈앞에 펼쳐진 꽃 길

'what else could i put? the next is the chorus.' i asked. 'maybe like... you, you, you and me and you, you, you and thank you, you, you, you' eunwoo suggested.

'thanks. if i need any more help ill just ask you... is that okay?' i asked him. 'of course binnie!' he smiled. 'goodnight, you should sleep soon.' he added 'okay.' i wasnt expecting him to hug me, but he did. i just let it happen. he closed the door.

i sipped a bit of the coffee, and thought more about the lyrics.

-

OOF HOPE YALL ENJOYED THAT!

if ya wanna like,, message me or smn just hmu at instagram

>>bbubbuedits