~part 8~

eunwoo's POV

we were finally back at korea. we went to our dorm to think about what happened, and possibly think about what are we gonna do about it.

"yah, eunwoo. people are starting to say that they like astro because of your face. are you fucking serious?" jinjin threw his phone to the wall. crack.

eunwoo walked out of the living room, into his own. moonbin followed.

"all of them only want my face" i spat. moonbin was shocked, i never had a breakdown. "they never even acknowledge my talent. my singing. dancing OR EVEN ACTING! they just look at my face and make remarks about it." i started crying. "come here bub.. its okay shh..." i sat on moonbin's lap and curled up like a ball. moonbin was trying to wipe the tears and was hugging me, tightly. "i dont know what to do binnie..." i closed my eyes. i drifted to sleep without moonbin knowing. moonbin carried me to my room and tucked me in. he went to his own room and sat on his bed. "what do i do..." he asks himself.

-

i woke up with puffy eyes and puffy face. must've cried to sleep...

"hyung...?" moonbin knocked on my door.

"mm... come in." i say, rubbing my eyes. im still really tired.

"hyung... are you okay?" moonbin locked the door behind him and sat beside me. he wrapped his arms around me.

"yeah... just a lil tired, thats all." i forced a smile. "hyung, you dont have to force a smile to show that youre okay. i know youre not. jinjin-hyung is just stressed. dont mind him, okay?" binnie hugged me.

"okay.." we laid down on the bed together.

"i think im gonna sleep again, if the members ask what happened to me, tell them im asleep." i tell binnie as he spoons me. "okay," he says as he nuzzles into my neck.

"i love you, hyung."

-

BRUH IT BEEN LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT SKHSKSHS

NE WAYS

SCHOOL IS STILL SHIT AS EVER

AND YEAH

NSKSKSKS

THATS ALL OKAY BYE