the bannished and the worrier (Claudia x Moonshadow fem. reader)

A/N: This request is brought to you by @starspup2, now onto the story!
3rd pov
Y/n has been an outcast from her fellow elves, due to the fact that she said that the humans shouldn't be cast out of Xadia, and for that at the time young age of 8, she was forced out of Xadia by the rest of her kind and the king of the dragons himself banished her out of Xadia, and he supervised her as she took the moonshadow passage towards the human kingdoms, this is without letting the humans know. But in secret, y/n was a relative of Rayla, and Rayla wanted her back, but unfortunately, she couldn't rescue y/n, so she remained in Xadia with her parents.
Y/n's pov
I looked back on the day that I was banished from Xadia, and this was how the rest of the early days went when I met Claudia, as I do I was finishing up a present to someone for their birthday, that and getting some berries harvested to have later to share.
' I ran far west, with tears in my eyes as fast as I can go, yet after running so far, I tripped and fell in a ditch, causing me to scream out in pain.But as I was I was scared and alone, there in the dark, I layed there for a while, scared they the humans would have end my life, from what I have been told before I was released to the human kingdoms. Suddenly, I hear a rustling in the trees, I was shaking at this point, terrified. But then pops out of the bushes a girl that has beautiful raven hair, about 10 years old and she was crying as well, all dressed in black. I calmed down myself but painfully yet slowly approached her. "Wh-why you crying?" I said in my after strong and emotional voice , she looked up at me in fear. " I am not here to hurt you.*winced at injures* and I am sad too. " I reassured her as she then started to approach me, "well, *sniffles*, my mom is fighting with my dad, I had to get out, I feel like they were yelling at me!" She then looked at me with those pretty green orbs. " what about you? " "I was thrown out from Xadia, my kind said that humans were not to be thought of as equals, but I felt that wasn't fair. " I said. She then decided to give me a cloak to hide myself in. "Come with me, I may have ran away, but at least we will have each other for right now, no one should be left to die." She said taking my hand and we both journeyed back west . I soon learned her name was Claudia, she helped me find herbs to heal me, and was willing to protect me all this time.' I kept on thinking back, just to that memory, but as A teenager now, 14 years of age, I learned that the king of the dragons died, but I didn't have the courage to return to Xadia, in fear that I would be slain. Claudia has given me her old clothing so then I can make new clothes for myself, as I re designed them to be good looking yet still in the moonshadow elf tradition but also she did hide me in the secret passageway that she and her dad use for magic, but only Claudia knows of where I hide, and she would often sneak in to feed me an extra helping of human food. Today happened to be her 16th birthday. "Y/n, you still here?" She whispered loud enough only I can hear. " happy birthday Claudia." I said as I took her hand and led her to my moonshadow garden, which had a window luckily. And to be honest, this window is quite secret too! " Here, have a few moonberries! " I have her a small bowl of harvested berries. " y/n, how on earth did you create a garden? It's beautiful! " Claudia said in surprise as a few wisps flew right by her hair. " this is your gift from me. " I gave her an earring in the shape of an eye, "y/n you out did yourself!" She said laughing gently, I then decided to admit my feelings to her. " Claudia, I am so glad I met you, you saved me gave me food, shelter and , and there is nothing I can do to repay you, but can I ask this of you, can I be your girlfreind? " she put her hands up to her face and then defiantly hugged me afterwards. "Yes! I would!" She gave me a rose she also had been hiding behind her back. " for you, as you are the friend I have never had. " I took it gently and sniffed it, a smile then showed on my face as another memory came back up...
' We both were at the walls of Katolis, I was in the black cloak Claudia gave me, and it was night. She sneaked in the secret route that she made and we slipped back in undetected, "my dad doesn't know about this room, because I made it just to hide from my brother Soren, as he would tease me, I just had to go somewhere quiet." I held her hand as she activated a secret door. " this can be where you can live, I might even add a second floor and window soon, I have plenty of room, and plenty of supplies to make it, after all this is just barely outside the walls with what I am thinking... " Claudia continued thinking up of the layout as she gathered pillows and blankets from a corner to make me a bed, I then had to ask "how did you make this place?" " I simply a.m. Great at stacking stones to make a good wall, and secret door, but also I found a sticky spell to cover up the holes so then it looks like an interior, my dad doesn't know I built this so we should be just fine. " I then see she motioned me to the bed, " rest, I will see you in the morning y/n, with food and some herbs to heal those wounds. " she then left as I fell asleep'
Coming back to the modern times, I then asked her, " what happened after I fell asleep? The night you brought me here? " Claudia turned to me and kissed me on the cheek before telling me the story. " well I sneaked through the tunnels my dad built, I sometimes would follow him in there in secret, for through the castle unfollowed, and went back home, my mom and dad then went to me as to ask where I have been, seeing how I was missing for three days, as they care about me, they then saw me crying, I told them that the reason why they fought was because of me, of course they both reassured me that it isn't me, and that they loved me and cared about me, then they tucked me in to bed and I went to sleep. " Claudia then shed a tear. "I wish my mother stayed with my dad, saw who I became, she would have been proud." I just comforted her right then and there. " Y/n, thank you so much for letting me talk with you. " I then kissed her cheek and help out the earring on her ear lobe. "If there is any time that you leave me here for more than a month, this will always be with you, and this will remind you, I can take care of myself in this place." She then did the nose thing and have me a beautiful flower clip. " this is for you, I used to wear it when I was little, but I want this to go to you. " we both hugged each other as she dropped off 4 library books to keep me busy and entertained before she left for the night.
A few months later
3rd pov
Y/n did see Claudia once more, she said that she had to go away for a while, we both kissed each other goodbye, as I still remember how we met, as the banished and the worrier.