The Bee

The Bee

1. Chapter 16 of the Quran is titled Chapter of The Bee (or Surah Al-Nahl) and is the only chapter in the Quran titled “The Bee”. It is worth mentioning that the number of the chromosomes of the male bee is 16 too.

2. If this chapter is number 16 and MALE bees have 16 chromosome too, (take note that chapter numbers are usually located at the TOP part too ) then it is also interesting to know that the bottom part of this chapter ( the very last verse of this chapter ) has exactly 32 letters too. And 32 is the chromosome of the FEMALE bees too! 

3. The word “Bee” too is only mentioned once in the Quran, meaning it is only mentioned here in this chapter, in verse 68. And between the very start of this chapter and this one and only word “Bee” of the Quran, there are also exactly 32 words “Allah”.

4. The total Gematrical values of this title chapter “An- Nahl” ( The Bee ) of chapter 16, is 119. The chromosomes of the Male bee is also 16. If we count all the verses from the very start of the Quran right to the end of this chapter 16 of “The Bee”, we will count exactly 119 verses too that are divisible by 16, just like the total Abjad values of this chapter 16’s title “An-Nahl”, which is 119!

Copied Article from : https://debatewise.org/debates/229-there-is-a-mathematical-miracle-in-the-quran-that-proves-it-is-the-word-of-god/