Ehsaas 3

Arnav’s flight landed from London t India, Aman came to pick him from the airport.

Aman: hey buddy? Both hugged each other.

Arnav: what’s going on?

Aman: all is well here.

Arnav: what about Aayu?

Aman: he is fine, and missing you.

Arnav just nodded and came out of the airport.

Arnav: let’s go to my private apartment. They came to their apartment.

Aman: so? What next you thought?

Arnav: I want full information about them aman.

Aman: he is good and his family too.

Arnav: I am good in front of my family and in society, but we know each other how we are? So boys always hide this side from family.

Aman: ya right, I didn’t thought about this.

Arnav: we know ho boys are now a days, so I have to know him from near, staying with him. Aman: are gone nuts or what? They easily recognize you, and why he keep you knowing who are you?

Arnav: use sometime you brain aman.

Aman: are you thinking to enter in their home as stranger?

Arnav: yes, but I don’t know how/

Aman: only one way you can enter.

Arnav: how?

Aman: change your identity, and you have work in that home for that, I heard Khushi saying that they need Driver for their car.

Arnav: then why you thinking more, arrange one fake license for driving.

Aman: [shocked] you work as Driver in their home, you gone mad arnav? The Great Fashion world king work as driver in someone home?

Arnav: for Di, I will do whatever comes in my way, anyway 1 week is enough for me to know him.

Aman: I am still saying this is very risky Arnav.

Arnav: you just arrange I will handle rest.

Aman: as you said, this day I never forget that the great ASR as driver.

Arnav: shut up Aman, anything for my di.

Aman: and what about you? When you’re going to marry?

Arnav: you know my answer.

Aman: arnav forget about past and move on.

Arnav: its easy to say Aman, I know how difficult it is.

Aman: nothing is impossible for Arnav Singh Raizada, you always say like this.

Arnav: that’s for business, not for personal life.

Aman: you will marry, I know that to soon, seeing that Khushi Gupta.

Arnav: Surat se jyada sirath Maayine rakhthi hai Aman. 3 things I want in my life.

1. Eyes that won’t cry

2. Lips that won’t lie

3. Love that won’t die.

Aman: where you find this type of girl, I know there is no person in this world who wouldn’t lie.

Arnav: maybe leave that arrange my meeting with them.