Ehsaas 77

AMAN'S ROOM:

Sukrutha: what's going on Aman? What's all this?? Why things happening with you??

Aman: Suku, please don't ask me anything now, because whatever happening with us is something that I myself not understanding.

Sukrutha: see Aman, today is Mehendi ceremony, please don't go out.

Aman: Sorry Suku, I know you and Khushi have lot of confusions and questions regarding this, but please give some time to us, we're going to tell you everything.

Sukrutha: fine, whatever it was, clear all things before time goes out from your hand.

Saying this Sukrutha went out from Aman’s room. Aman is thinking what Sukrutha said him.

Aman: Today whatever happen, I will reveal all the things.

AR OFFICE:

Arnav: I don't know what you do, but I want this pending money should be clear.

Client: Sorry sir, please give some time to us, we will pay your loan back as soon as possible.

Arnav: see Mehta, we supplied material but your payment not reached still, I gave you one month time but in that also you failed. Money doesn't matter to me, loyalty is important.

Mehta: I know sir, but this time payment will reach soon, I promise.

Arnav: this is last warning from my side, I don't know what Aman said you, but you should clear all this money.

Mehta: OK sir.

Arnav: OK, you may go now.

After this Arnav seeing files and his anger raised up seeing the files. He angrily closed the file and started to call.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Mehendi ceremony is going on, the best Mehendi designer came to draw Mehendi on Sukrutha's hand. Khushi is sitting on sofa and enjoying. Arnav came from office in angry mood and directly went to their room. Khushi saw him going and she also came behind him.

Khushi: I said HP to bring your Coffee, why you came like that? You know na, Mehendi function going on down.

Arnav: please Khushi, leave me alone for five minutes.

Khushi saw his face and get to know his mood is not good, maybe office tension, Khushi said OK and going out of their room when Arnav held her hand.

Arnav: I am sorry Khushi, I didn't mean to hurt you. In office tension I said you like that.

Khushi: that's OK Arnav, I know all office pressure is on you. You freshen up HP is bringing your Coffee.

Arnav: don't take stress Khushi, sit in one place, I am not here that doesn't mean you roam here and there.

Khushi: from morning I am just sitting and sitting, I am getting bore Arnav.

Arnav: you wanna go out?? Tell me I will take you wherever you want.

Khushi: you're so Buddhu ArnavJi, in home marriage is going on and you want me to take outside??

Arnav: what?? Buddhu?? Mrs. Raizada for your kind information I am running a business.

Khushi: business things are different and these things are different. By the way get ready soon, Anjali Di and Bhai is coming here.

Arnav: why you not applied Mehendi on your hands?? I thought till now you may applied.

Khushi: I am waiting for your arrival, if I apply Mehendi then till now it get dry, then how can I miss to have my dinner with your hands.

Arnav: you just order me Khushi, daily I will feed you from my own hands.