Ehsaas 39

Morning Arnav came from jogging and saw Mayangani doing workout. Mayangani saw Arnav came to him.

Mayangani; hey Arnie, Good Morning.

Arnav not replied anything and went inside. He don't wanted to spoil his mood early morning. He came in and saw Khushi doing Aarthi with Ayaan.

Ayaan: bye Mamma, see you soon.

Ayaan kissed Khushi's cheeks, and Khushi also kissed him back. Arnav is smiling to see their bond, he also came and kissed Ayaan first and then Khushi.

When they are smiling, they heard a someone singing the song and now a days Aman is the one who always irritate Arnav singing song, today is not less.

Dil Deewana, Deewana Dil

Dil Deewana, bekaraar hone laga hai.

Halka halka sa khumaar Chaane laga hai.

Keh raha hai tera Yar, Tujhe Pyar hone laga hai.

Aman came to Ayaan and both started to sing and dancing saying

Tujhe Pyar Hone Laga hai.

Aman: this is called as perfect family.

Arnav: idiot again started to sing and this will not complete without you.

Khushi: that's right, come join the group.

Aman smiled, came to them and hugged trio.

Aman: how is the song? It's suites the situation.

Khushi: what's the matter DEVARJI? Early morning you're this much happy?

Arnav: why not Sukrutha is not here and he will roam freely here and there without tension.

Aman: right, but if I say what News I brought listening that you also be happy.

Ayaan: really?? What it is Chachu??

Aman: what Chachu?

Ayaan: ha mamma said you're my Chachu, so from now onwards I will call you as Chachu, before also I called you as Uncle right? Both are same.

Arnav: what News Aman?? Are you planning to marry today??

Aman: YOU OWN AGAIN THE TITLE OF BUSINESS TYCOON AND FASHION KING OF THE YEAR.

Khushi and Ayaan is super happy, Ayaan hugged his dad and congratulated him.

Aman: you know Khushi Bhabhi this is seventh Time you're lovely husband winning this title.

Khushi also congratulated him, Arnav is happy seeing his three most important people happy.

Aman: tonight there is a grand function is going to happen, so they invited you and your family. Be ready OK?

Arnav nodded his head, Aman gone from there, Ayaan bid bye to his parents and went to his music classes which is today early morning practice is there.

Mayangani came inside and saw Arnav and Khushi staring each other all lovingly.

Mayangani: you never saw me like this? What happened now that you forget surrounding yours Arnie?

Arnav and Khushi came back from their love web and saw Mayangani. Arnav placed his hands on Khushi's waist and said huskily..

Arnav: baby my shower time, let's go you have to bath me Na?

Khushi felt shy hearing this and Mayangani fuming in anger seeing them ignoring her. Arnav holds Khushi's hand and started to go their room and locked the door. Khushi is going to take Arnav's clothes when Arnav started to sing the song.