Ehsaas 40

Ayaan is waiting to Khushi to come and pick him from school when Mayangani came to school to pick Ayaan.

Mayangani: come beta, I came to pick you.

Ayaan: no thanks, my Mamma will come to pick me.

Mayangani: I am your biological mother Ayaan, not that Khushi.

Ayaan: I know everything, so don't waste your time here.

Mayangani: you believed what your dad said you Ayaan, in fact reality is something else.

Ayaan: really? Then elaborate, clear my things.

Mayangani: your dad is not good person Ayaan, he threatens me that I have to leave you when you born, otherwise he will kill me.

Ayaan was just starting her, Mayangani smirked that he's listening her words.

Mayangani: I loved you Ayaan, I missed you so much.

Ayaan: then why you not came to see me?

Mayangani: I came Ayaan, in fact I tried a lot, but your dad strictly warned me, you know why this much security for you?? Because your dad don't want you meet me or I meet you.

Ayaan just saw Khushi's car and not saying anything he ran to her and hugged Khushi tight.

Khushi saw Mayangani, he holds Ayaan's hand and came face to face with Mayangani.

Khushi: [ showing finger to her] don't ever mess with my son, if you drag him in this, then consequences not good for you. This is first and last warning I am giving you.

Saying this Khushi came to her car with Ayaan. Ayaan turned and saw Mayangani, who in return waved her hand.

Ayaan sat silently in car, he not at all talked with Khushi, seeing him like this Khushi was tensed, she don't know what that witch said him.

Khushi: what happened baby? Why you sitting silently today? Is anything happened in school?

Ayaan: [seeing out] nothing.

Khushi messaged Arnav about the incident when she stopped her car in signal and body guard gave full information about what they talked to Arnav.

Aman: this is wrong move Arnav, Ayaan is not that matured to understand these things.

Arnav: I don't know what to do Aman, I know he loves Khushi immensely… but what if he believed that I am wrong person??

Aman: nothing like going to happen, he loves you Arnav. Don't worry everything will be fine.

Khushi reached home with Ayaan, when they are entering Arnav stopped Khushi.

Arnav: what I said you Khushi? That pick Ayaan on time, you can't do this much work?

Khushi: I just late 10 minutes.

Arnav: don't give excuses Khushi.

All are shocked to see this, Arnav never scolded Khushi like this, Aman also not understanding what's going on. Mayangani is super happy seeing this.

Arnav: if you can't handle his responsibility then leave it I will take care of Ayaan.

Khushi's eyes filled with tears hearing this, Ayaan saw Khushi's tears and said…

Ayaan: [loudly] stop it dad, don't ever raise your voice on my Mamma, before also I warned you. She's my mother and I will not gave permission to anyone to say anything to her.

Aman: [self-talk] this idiot Arnav what he's doing when he knew this Mayangani filled bad about him to Ayaan, and doing this he will think in that way.