Ehsaas 35

Aman done all arrangements… he invited all guests, colleagues, business partners and Gupta's. Musical Show also arranged…. DJ with dancers also arrived for the party.

The crowd is so much tonight for function…. How many guests came.. Aman arranged half of them are their BGs for security. They are in formal dress.

When Arnav and his family arrived at the morning, they are shocked to see the arrangements. Only Arnav and Khushi don't know that today is their reception party. Function begins at evening.

Arnav: oh god for your engagement you done this much preparation???

Khushi: engagement preparation is like this. … then think about marriage!!!

Aman: I denied you in the preparation of engagement…. Because I want you both plan for my wedding. That time I will relax.

At the mean time Gupta's also came…. Anjali came and hugged Arnav and Khushi to Gagan. Aman not informed that today is Gagan and Anjali’s reception party also in.

All went inside the villa… when Aman going inside Gagan stopped him and asked.

Gagan: why my company employees also invited tonight???

Aman: come on they can enjoy…. You know Khushi Bhabhi also their owner right….so thinking that I invited all of them also.

Gagan: oh!!! Then OK, and congratulations man going to engage today.

Aman: I am feeling jealous that's why getting engage.

Gagan: [confusingly] jealous??? For what???

Aman: [smiling] come on when you both are enjoying after getting married then why should I left behind???

Gagan and Aman started to smile after hearing this.

----------------: :---------------

History says Three is unlucky number… it's totally depends on the personal thinking about this number. Like old says “Teen Tigada Kaam Bigada”.

I to think like that but 50-50, you see any rituals or going to some functions, three person not go or not do any work. If 3 is bad luck then why in marriage groom tie Mangalsutra 3 burl. I don't know in another religion do this or not but in our religion groom tie 3 burl of Mangalsutra.

Here in this function also 3 celebration is going on…… one Arshi reception….. two Gagan and Anjali's Reception….. and Third Aman and Sukrutha engagement. What Storm comes in this we don't know.

------------------: :---------------

Arshi Room:

In this Villa Arnav and Khushi also have their own bedroom. They are talking when Aman entered and gave them dresses to wear for the party.

Arnav: If you purchased some ethnic type dress for me…. Then I will kill you.

Khushi: come on today is his day…. Aman whatever you purchased for me I will wear… I don't know about your friend… but your HITLER BHABHI will wear.

Aman: [side hugging Khushi] I love you Bhabhi…. See my Bhabhi so good and see you.

Arnav: I am first came in your life OK?

Khushi: so what? We can Understand people in little span of time.

Arnav: ya… you understood me very well in the beginning.

Aman: you guys continue… I have to see the arrangements.

Saying this Aman went out…. Arnav and Khushi staring each other.