Chapter Two

"I'm sorry." I muttered. "I'm not meant for you."

- - -

For an extremely hot Sunday morning, the birds are off to cool down. Iced coffee, cookies & a pack of hersheys chocolate inside my bag is enough to be the best stuff when you know you're gonna be terminated from your ordinary peaceful life. I only have a week to enjoy summer, watch cartoons and read my favorite novel The Fault in Our Stars whenever I'm deadly bored, stressed and depressed plus my mom is continuously asking me everyday if I wanted to live in Texas with her. Since my parents are enjoying the lovey-dovey stuffs lately, they want to start a new life. They're planning to open a restaurant in Texas and they want to make me as their model, hoping that the income will increase, well I doubt that. I'm not really pretty compared to those American chicks.

I sighed as I took a bite of cookie in the table.

"Kirsten do you seriously want to be obese?" said Mom, "You've been eating a lot lately."

"Mom stop calling me Kirsten. And I don't care if I'll be a big fat ugly monster." I grinned as I continued eating.

She sat on a black chair in front of me, looking like a counselor in a guidance office, "You're my daughter and Isaac is really lucky to have you."

I choked a little, "Isaac? We broke up." I felt pain bubbled up inside me so I quickly stood up and bade 'bye' to her.

There's always the same scenario every morning ever since I broke up with Isaac. Mom's scolding me because I eat a lot, locking myself up in my room, spending every night reading books that I already finished but I'm doing good. Good at nothing.

Walking downtown, I put my earphones on, music on, maximum volume. I'm on my way to Patricia, my old friend. She held a book sale at his garage. 'Old' because she never really talked to me again after middle school's graduation just because I heard she had a boyfriend and a bunch of new friends. Wow.

"SARA!"

I saw Robbie coming wearing a huge smile that really killed my early morning mood.

"Oh hey Robbie."

He pinched my face and stretched it in a smiling face way, "You're pretty so stop with the ew face."

"Uh." I chuckled, "Thanks. BTW I'm on my way to a book sale, so wanna come with me?" I stepped a little bit backward because he's tall. Robbie can really be a hottie if he'll remove his round glasses looking exactly like Harry Potter.

"So how's prince charming?" He smirked. Knowing him, I bet he already knew what happened so I gave him a 'let us not talk about it' look. He giggled while patting my head.

Few minutes later, we finally arrived at the book sale. Seeing a lot of books can really make me smile like a happy child receiving a candy from a stranger. As I start to read whatever book that'll be caught by my eyes, I can feel that the people are staring at me.

"Is she that girl?"

"Yeah I think so. She's not that pretty eh."

"How dare she play with his feelings right?"

"Must be a bitch."

"Think so..."

I feel like breaking at my position. What else would I expect? I had a famous boyfriend and I'm the unpopular one. But geez they don't have the rights to comment about me! Is it bad to find myself for a while? My grip in the book I'm holding is getting tighter, trying not to cry.

"That girl?" Robbie came pointing at me, "She has a name & she is Sara. She's not ugly AND not a bitch too. But I wonder who's the bitches here?" He said, faking a smile.

The two girls were stunned by his unexpected words. They just rolled their eyes at him and walked away.

Robbie stood beside me, "Whoa those girls are really some insecure bitches." I kept quiet, continuously flipping the pages of a book. I grimaced, "Let's go." I went to the one in charge and I paid the 5 books I got and immediately left the place. I just can't stand the atmosphere, and by just hearing some non sense judgment about me, it makes me wanna go to Texas and start a new life.

Walking back, I glanced around and saw a small blonde girl giggling beside a tall white guy near Starbucks and they're not close to me but I could hear them laughing. Looking at them... that's when I noticed that the girl is Anne and the guy is Isaac. Standing next to me, Robbie half whispered, "Just walk."

I don't know what to do. This is the first time seeing him after our break up. And obviously I have always loved him but I just can't be with him when I know that the love I give is always half baked. But seeing him with my bestfriend, I can feel the anger welling up on me.

"Your ex really gets along with your bestfriend." Robbie teased.

"Shut up!" I glared. I don't even know the feeling was, really, but I wanted to smack Isaac with a feeling of replacing Anne with a stone. "They are always like this." I muttered to myself.

"I knew it! So you still love him." said Robbie.

"Who said I don't?" I replied, so irritated. I continued walking & I didn't notice that there was a red light ahead of me. I saw a car and... The next thing happened? Robbie pulled my hand, my eyes widened as he tugged me causing me to lean on his chest. I gasp as he embraced me. I can clearly hear his breathing.

"Planning to kill yourself?" he said, "not going to work." I tried to push him away because I get the feeling that Isaac is looking to me.

With the sound of the car's beep, who would not notice our presence and I think they saw that I almost died there. Anne quickly ran to me and asked if I'm okay.

"Yeah." I said.

"Sara what are you trying to do!?" She shrieked. "Be careful!"

"Ah. Yeah. Thanks." I tried to smile with the situation. Why am I here again? Ugh. Just a while ago, I'm hating on them & now they're in front of me. I took a quick glance at Isaac hoping that he won't care. Oh who am I kidding, I'm hoping that he's worried. But well yeah, he's just there, smiling. The smile that is seriously annoying.

"We need to go." Robbie grabbed my arms, "She's sick."

I'm not sick but I guess that this is his style in getting me away from this stupid situation. I'm gonna knock myself down if I stayed here. Think good thoughts, imagine the world without them. Without him.

"A-ah yeah." I agreed. "Bye." I turned away and we start to walk away. Everything about my life is completely ruined. I am the most stupid girl in the whole while world right now, I can even write a story about myself.

It has always been about me. I'm dumb.

"Don't be so conceited." said Isaac behind me,

"The world will continue without you."

--

A/N: I might update the next chapter in a week or so... he he. If you liked this chapter don't forget to throw comments & vote! Lovelots. <3