Dates, dates and more dates

Ala's POV

After about 10 minutes after the movie finished, Steph arrived and i couldnt help noticing Luke staring at her so i asked if i could talk to him a minute so i dragged him into the kitchen,

"Luke ask Steph out already," i said rather sharply.

"No i cant what if she says no," he replied obviously nervous.

"Trust me she wont she has had a crush on you for as long as i can remeber. Just do it. Okay? I will ask Jai to help me with something in the kitchen ok and then you can have your chance," he nodded in agreement.

We went back into the living room and i asked Jai to help me in the kitchen as promised.

Lukes POV

Ok it is just me and Steph now. "Hey Luke, how are you?" Steph asked, "Ugh yeah good, what about you?" ugh? i am such a dumbass, "Mmm yeah good," and now its awkward. Luke just ask her, "Steph," "Yeah," "Can i ask you something?" "Yeah sure," "Will you be my girlfriend?" her eyes widened and she said, "Yes," i leaned in and kissed her. Wow shes kissing me back, i put my arms round her waist and hers around my neck, i ran my tongue along her bottom lip and then of course Jai walked in with the food. She pulled away and said to Ala, "Follow me," she smiled at me and then followed obviously knowing what had went down. Then Jai said smiling, "Im guessing you asked her as you have lipstick on your face," i wiped my face and said, "Yh i asked her but instead of a date i kind of asked her to be my girlfriend," "Thats great." he said sitting down awkwardly and then we started talking about The Janoskians next video.

Ala's POV

Steph looked super happy and then she burst telling me everything, "Luke just asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes obviously but i just wanted to make sure you were ok seeing as you and Jai are sort of a thing," i replied,  "Thats great obviously im ok with it me and Jai are only going on a date and Luke has liked you just as long as you have so dont go asking me," i said laughing as we walked back into the living room.