The Morning after

~The next morning Ala's POV~

What have I done? Wait no he came onto you, you just let it happen. He hasn't evven been your boyfriends for one day yet and you have already slept with him. "Morning gorgeous," I herard Jai say in a musky voice, "Morning," shit thsnk god i got up earlier and put clothes on and luckily Jai has boxers on which i assume he put on earlier also, "What do you want for breakfast?" "Pancakes," he said as if he was a little kid, "Fine by be aware that it is me cooking them and not my nonna," "I'm sure they will be great," I got up and went down stairs i grabbed the ingedients and started pouring the mix into the pan.

I had made four pancakes already, i felt warms arms around my waist, "Jaaiiiiii, move a minute till i put this last pancake on the plate," he unwillingly moved his arms while i put it down and put the pan and the bowl in the sink, and then almost immediatly i felt his arms around my waist again, "I forgot how clingy you were before," he nuzzled his head into my neck, "I just care about you thats all." Right well go eat your pancakes and put some clothes on there is some stuff that you could wear in the bottom drawer, and if you dont mind i would like to go and get dressed," "Fine i will come and get dressed in a minute," I went up stairs and put on blue faded jeans, black vest top underneath a grey panda jumper with black converse and grey panda beanie. I applied some mascara and black eyeliner with some lip balm.

5 minutes later

Jai came upto get changed so i went downstairs and put on the tv. I literally just sat down and then the door opened to reveal Steph, "Hey Ste whats up?" "Nothing I just thought we could have that marathon of one tree hill that we missed because of a stupid spider," "Yh lets do it but which season should we start at?" and then we both said insync, "THREE," and of course Jai walked in, "Hey Steph, I'm gonna go and try and catch up with Luke see you later," he kissed my cheek and left to get Luke.