Not so much as a Party

Ala's POV

Ok so Jai invited me to a club with him and the rest of the Janoskians. Well really this could go one of two ways First way being Jai goes gets drunk and grinds with an other girl Second way being we end up grinding. In reality i'm sure millions of girls would love to do that but i am just not that type of girl, i don't grind, i don't twerk and most certainly don't drink or have sex with strangers in bathrooms. I never had sex before and i'm not planning for that to be in a bathroom at some club with a random stranger.

My phone started ringing it was Jai,

'Hey how are you 

 I'm good i was just wondering if you and Steph were still up for coming out with us

 You bet Steph is actually on her way now so we can start getting ready

 Are you kidding 3 hours to get ready

 Well yes alot of work gets put into looking good for you boys so you had better appreciate it

 Don't worry we do anyway i never asked how are you?

 I am fine thanks for asking but I am going to go now as Steph is here so bye see you later

 Bye babes'

Wasn't it just so adorable how he called me babes. "Hey Steph I see you didn't bring your full wardrobe like usual," "Nope i went and bought a dress yesterday after work for this so I only really have one option and on that note can i borrow your royal blue pumps," there she goes as per usual, "Yh help yourself just don't get any puke on them, I showered already do all i really have to do now is pick an outfit, make up, hair and nails and then i am ready to meet them, what about you?" "I have showered also so i just need to do hair, make up, nails and shoes, so shall we get started on this thang," "Hell yeah let me go grab my make up and stuff and we can do it in the living room because nonna is away to stay with her sister for a week," "Alright lets get this show on the road."

After a good 3 hours we had completed our mission. I was wearing a blue faded dress with straps and blue heels, a small cream shoulder bag, loosely curled hair, nude lip, smokey eye and white nail polish. Steph was wearing a red bouncy dress with straps and royal blue heels, small royal blue shoulder bag, straight hair, red lip, gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner, black mascara and dark blue nail polish. We started walking round to the brooks house as we talked, "So Steph how are you and Luke doing?" "In a word brilliant, what about you and Jai?"

"As you know we had always been close friends and i would have thought it would've been awkward to be in a relationship with him but its not at all we have been much closer friends and I love him," she stopped as we neared the house fixing her dress and checking her make up, "So you really love him, Ala," "Yes i do," "Have you told him that," "No because we aren't even in a proper relationship yet," "I guess."

Jai's POV

We heard the door knock at the door, i went to answer the door. They were both leaning against the door frame looking rather hot. "So are the rest of the boys ready yet," "Hurry up dickheheads," i said whilst gesturing them in. "Ala can i talk to you a second?" "Ugh yh," i lead her out into the garden, "Ala  i really really like you and i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" she looked at me and said, "Yes," she gave me a quick peck on the lips before leading me back inside. 

Once we got to the club, we found a booth we ordered shots and we had 3 each which basically meant we were all hammered. After a while there was only me and Ala left at the table as the others had went to go dance. Ala grabbed one of the napkins and wrote, 'Would you like to dance', I wrote back, 'Yes'.I took her hand and let her to the dance floor. It just so happened one of Ala's favourite songs came on otherwise known as evacuate the dance floor. She started singing and dancing a little random but i had been friends with her for 5 years now and i've always known her as this which was awesome.

Ala's POV

YES, one of my favourite songs to dance to ever 'Evacuate the Dance Floor' i wasn't a very good dancer but when i was a little drunk i didn't care. I felt some ones hands around my waist pulling me closer i turned to see who it was and of course it was Jai. I felt my phone ringing, i went outside to take it, 

"Hello, oh hey Steph where are you?

At the corner beside the club,

Whats wrong?

I will tell you later.

Right okay i am going to go get Jai and you can explain once i get to you. Okay?

Okay."

I went back in club and dragged Jai back outside to go find Steph, "Jai where is Luke? Have you seen him?" "He's with Steph some random guy tried to you know get her to follow him to the bathroom and she's pretty wond up about it." "Ok so thats why she was upset when she phoned me. Okay. There she is." I let go of Jai's hand and ran up to her and gave her a hug, "Are you ok? Jai told me." "I'm fine Ala relax, me and luke are just gonna head back to my house so see you on Monday." "Ok see you on Monday," 

"Ala,"

"Jai,"

"Do you want to go back to your house?"

"Yh," 

"Ok lets goooo," he said slurring a little on the go.

Once we got back to m house i took of my shoes and walked up the stairs, with Jai following. Once we got intp my room, Jai grabbed my waist and gently but passionately pushed his lips against mine. I threw my arms around his neck and he pushed me onto the bed still on top of me and you know what happened next.