The Mall

Ala's POV

"So are you doing anything today?" Jai asked clearly wanting to tag along if i was.

"Yh me and Steph are gonna go shopping if you are wanting to tag along?"

"Yh i think Luke was gonna come too,"

"Good morning bitches," Steph said walking in,

"Morning are you and Luke still up for going shopping?"

"Yh i think so. i don't know i will go and attempt to wake him up but first can i borrow this bucket a second?"

"Yh i guess what for?" Beau asked clearly confused.

"What do you think its for dumbass. I am gonna pour the water on him to wake the lazy bitch up."

She filled the bucket up with freezing cold water and took it upstairs. We all followed her, Beau filming it. She quietly opened the door and walked over beside Luke's bed and poured the water over him. He jumped up, "WHAT THE FUCK," Steph threw the bucket at Jai, Luke looked at Steph, "You are so gonna pay for that," he flung her over his shoulder and ran downstairs and jamp into the pool.

~At the mall~

Jai's POV

"So what exactly are we shopping for?" I asked burying my head in Ala's neck.

"Stuff for this tour which we are leaving for on Wednesday. Babe you go and get some food if you want and i can pick you up some stuff," i love this girl so much she is just so perfect.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes you and Luke are both clearly bored as fuck because you guys get very clingy when you are bored. Am i right Steph?"

"100% babes, so you boys go and get some food and we will meet you somewhere in an hour." 

"You are the best, see you later," i said kissing her cheek, and walking off with Luke.

"Have you told Ala yet?" Luke said randomly out of the blue.

"No i mean i have said through a text but not properly to her if you know what i mean like i have said it but not properly meant it." Wow that is a confusing explination.

"Well have you figured out how you are going to tell her?"

"No but i have a few ideas never mind that have you told Steph?" 

"Yh i told her ages ago,"

"So in other words i'm a twat who can't even tell his girlfriend he loves her. Great."

"Just ask mum she always knows how tell girls these sort of things,"

"Ok i guess i don't have much choice now do i?"

"Yh pretty much. Good Luck."

Ala's POV

"STEPH,"

"Yh whats up?"

"Does these jeans look okay?"

"Yh they look amazing,"

"Really because i feel like my ass is bursting out of them,"

"They look fine trust me Jai wont be able to stay away from you in those," she said with a cheeky grin sprawling across her face.

"You are so sexual," I said walking back into the changing room and put my shorts back on.

"You know you love it. Are you ready to pay for all this?"

"Yh lets go."

Once we left H&M we went to go meet the boys at maccas. They were just sitting talking about the Janoskians. I bought Jai, 3 pairs of jeans, 8 t-shirts, 2 dress shirts and a pair of trainers. I bought myself 2 pairs of jeans, 2 skirts, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 tank tops, 3 crop tops, 1 dress and a pair of floral patterned trainers.

~Later that Night~

Jai's POV

"Jai are you alright"?

"What? Yh babes i'm fine," he said cuddling into me. It was just me and Jai chillng in my apartment watching 'Here Comes The Boom' my favourite Adam Sandler movie.

"Ala,"

"Yes," I said turning to face him.

"Can i tell you something i have been meaning to tell you for a long while?"

"Ookayy,"

"I know i have been just saying this is alot in text messages and phone calls but this time I actually want you to know that i mean it everytime. I guess what i am trying to say is that Ala Christina Morgan I love you,"

"I love you too," he smiled as i cuddled into him and then we both fell asleep.