1st Encounter

Y/N POV

Jumping in the car and slamming the door shut I yelled at Jess to hurry up and get in. She gave a sigh and shook her head, "Look I know you're excited but chill. I'm just as excited as you." Turing the on the car she then proceeded to speed through town. Practicality bouncing in my seat "I can't fucking believe this shit. I'M GOING TO MEET MY BIAS TAEYONG!" Jess winced due to my loud screaming.

"You yell in my ear again and I will drop you off in the middle of the fucking street. I can watch you play crossy road IRL." I gave her a sour look and plugged in my ox cord and played Black on Black instead of replying.

Taeyong's POV

Finally getting out of the car after a long and exhausting ride, I stretched my long limbs. Mark smiled at me with pure joy, "Hyung are you excited?" I let out a sigh at the adorable Mark. I smiled back at him and replied "Yeah of course" The director came out of the passenger side and told us that we have made it and that we needed to be getting ready in the dressing room.

We all followed him inside excited for the fan meet; once inside we were directed through a narrow passageway into a large area with tons of staff and bodyguards. We were then taken in by the fashion designer into the fitting room, we all got dressed with haste.

Once done with the clothes we were then brought to the makeup artist, once they were done we all sat in the lounge having drinks and snacks waiting for the time for our arrival. Another heavy sigh left my lips as I played with my phone.

Y/N POV

The car zoomed through traffic we were of course 2 and a half hours ahead of the original time for the opening and I was practically jumping up and down in my seat. Jess told me to calm down but she was freaking out as much as I was. We were now currently listening to Fire Truck and were singing at the tops of our lungs.

The music on blast, but what other way was there but to blast your favorite music. Finally reaching the stadium I squealed, and so did Jess practically ripping the OX cord out of my phone and jumping out of the car, I slammed the car door shut I held my breath, taking it all in. Somehow Jess had already parked the car and was standing in front of the doors, she was jumping in place. But what amazed me the most was that we were the first ones in the area other than the staff, NCT, and their bodyguards.

I shrugged and joined Jess by the doors as soon as I got there the doors opened and one of the staff almost screamed upon seeing us there. She held her hand over her chest and let out a sigh "Sorry about that I just wasn't expecting anyone to be here yet, the group just got here about 25 minutes ago. Um, would you like to come inside and wait then? I'm not supposed to let people in but I'll make an exception because I scared you guys and it's ridiculously hot out here."

We didn't dare tell her that the heat isn't a problem since we used to live in Florida. We gladly excepted the offer and followed her in, one the guards stopped us and asked of our badges the staff told him that we are her guest and that she would get us badges. The guard then moved to the side to let us pass, once further away the staff turned to us and apologized "I'm so sorry I had no idea that this would be such a hassle to bring you guys in like this. I'll make it up to you guys I promise." We nodded in excitement and continued to follow her down a narrow corridor, we came in front of a certain desk and the staff began to talk to another.

After the staff at the desk finished typing on the computer he then turned to us and smiled "here you lovely ladies go! If you guys have any questions or complications just look for me, My name is Choi Lan and if I'm not available then ask For my wife Gweni here same last name." He handed over two badges that had VIP guest, Backstage access, allowed 24 hours with NCT. My eyes went wide and I looked at Jess her honey brown eyes were wide open and her mouth gaping, her honey skin drained of color do to the shock.

I quickly shook my head to clear my head "Are you sure that we can have these? I mean don't get me wrong but are these for real?" Mr. and Mrs. Lan both looked at us with giant smiles on their faces "of course" they replied at the same time. I looked back Jess and squealed it seemed to bring her back to reality, I shook her violently " I can't believe this is happening!"

Taeyong POV

I heard a bunch of squealing coming from the hallway, I decided to go check it out Yuta seemed to be interested in the source as well and hopped up to go with me. We stopped a little ways away from the desk with the staff and two unknown girls standing looking shocked. One was taller with honey skin and black hair with silver tips and a thick hourglass figure she stood as still as a statue. While the shorter one with golden blonde hair in a high ponytail and fair skin like a porcelain doll, think but with curves in all the right places squealed and suddenly and grabbed the other which startled her the shorter one then proceeded to shake the taller violently.

I grew worried about her, but before I could do anything the taller grabbed her hands with an annoyed face and shouted "STOP SHACKING ME Y/N! I'M NOT A RAGDOLL!" the one called Y/N the quickly drew her hands away "sorry Jess I just got excited." The called Jess sighed and rubbed her hand over her face, "It's fine E, Just don't do it again ok?" she scuffed and turned our way and her dark seafoam green eyes locked with mine her bangs shading her eyes making them darker like the pit of a cave. She slowly began to open her mouth to let out a scream but the other slapped her hand over her mouth to shut her up.

She bowed to us and forced the other's head down in an apology "sorry for all the commotion." I just nodded my head unable to stop looking at the shorter one of the two.

**********************

A/N

Hey, guys, I'm finally back I can not express how bad I feel for not updating in such a long period I've had a crazy writer's block and it didn't help that a lot of things were happening in my life. I know that is not an excuse and I'm sorry but I promise to make it up to you all. I'll dedicate this entire week to publish a new chapter on all my stories so please just bear with me! Like always you guys mean everything to me and I'll try my best^^