You're Fired!

Y/N POV

Freaking out as I stood outside my companies doors I clenched my teeth and marched inside. Let's just get this over with already. While I thought that I was treated by my fuming boss. Face red and eyes staring daggers at me, hands on his hips and steam coming out of his ears. I gulped as dread set in, " well well well, look what the cat finally dragged in. Get your shit and get the fuck up out of my company. By losing you're dumbass ill be saving my company money. So in actuality, I should try thanking you for being incompetent as you are." He began laughing as tears threatened to make their way to the surface. Another employee brought out a box full of stuff, he gave me an apologetic look as he handed it to me. I looked down at the contents and the tears broke free. It was all my work stuff. The guy almost broke down in tears along with me. " Thank you Mr. Hygnu for not being as useless as the ugly piece of shit here and since that desk is free I guess that it will be yours from now on" the guy just hurried away with a soft 'I'm sorry'.

My heart dropped at his word and my now ex-boss just smirk "What are you waiting for get the fuck out of here and never show that ugly mug here again. You're FIRED!" With that, he simply turned on his heel and made his way further within the companies walls. I let out a sigh as I walked towards the front doors. " What the hell was that!" Startled I looked up to see Jessica looking murderous. "E is that how he always treated you!? WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" Before I could get any words out she was already making her way through the masses in the direction that my ex-boss went. Nobody seemed to notice her as she made her way towards the elevators. Before I could go after her security was already there shoving me out the doors. " Wait! She's still in there and went after him! If you don't do something to stop her right now he won't be alive any longer than a few minutes. If you're lucky she will kidnap him and torture him but I doubt that! PLEASE!" The guards just laughed and shoved me to the ground. " Why should we believe anything you have to say?" They both laughed and tossed my stuff out the doors as well and marched right back in. Panicked I grabbed my phone and started texting Jess.

Why isn't she replying!?

********************
A/N
Hey, guys so good news ill be to post two possibly tree chapters today! 😮 I know right like I've been gone for a few months then I hit you with two chapters in one day. Well, I've just been having a good day so far and i thought why not put that energy towards writing so yeah enjoy and forgive this girl 🙋.
Love ya ❤️