First Day!

Y/N POV

I awoke with a start at the sound of my alarm clock blaring, I looked towards the window to see the moon still shining brightly in the dark sky above. I turned to look at my clock to see the angry red number starring back at me. My eyes grew wide as I looked at the time bolting up out of bed and grabbing some workout clothes that Jess got for me the other day. "I can't believe that I'm late on the first day!" I rushed around the room to grab any and everything that I thought I might need. I heard footsteps pounding their way to my room, and before I could even blink the door got thrown open and I was met with an extremely angry Jessica. "Turn that shit off I'm tired and the insistent alarm clock of yours won't shut the FUCK UP!" 

I just stood there with my jaw practically touching the floor. She then turned towards the door and before she slammed the door behind her she looked over her shoulder and looked me up and down. "You do know that your clothes are mismatched and inside out, right? sorry for yelling but I'm gonna crash on your couch for a few nights." With that, she was gone I quickly turned off my clock and looked down at myself Damn it! I quickly changed out of the clothes and put on something that matched. "Well if I'm gonna be late then I at least should look presentable" I grabbed my car keys and made my way out the door, I rushed towards the gym trying to find something to say to the boss about why I'm late. Before I could figure out what to say I had already arrived, i grabbed my bag and rushed inside biting my lip. Prepared for the worst i gingerly opened the front door.

It was bright inside the gym there were a few people already inside working out I quickly made my way over to the employees' room behind the reception desk. I looked around to see if I could find my boss anywhere but I couldn't find him, I let out a sigh of relief as I opened the door. What I saw I could never get out of my head again I was greeted with sharply defined muscles gliding gracefully under tight smooth skin. The slightly tanned honey-colored skin glistened under the light that filled the room messy dark hair dripping wet, the tall gorgeous man before me reached his arms high above his head in a stretch. His muscles tightened under his smooth skin I was tempted to run my hands over his sharp edges. He dropped his hands and reached for his shirt giving me a glance of a delicately sharp face a dark perfect eyebrow a pretty nose, full lips, and that sharp piercing almond butter eye. I let out a gasp as I realized that the man I had been admiring for the past 10 minutes was my boss. We interviewed over the phone last night while Jessica was there at the gym checking out the place, he hired me on the spot while looking at the resume that I had sent him via email. Now here I am mesmerized by the man.

He turned around as if he heard my sharp intake. In a panic, I began to apologize for looking at him and being late all at the same time I could hear my words mix as my thoughts were all over the place. He gave me a lopsided grin "Don't worry I wasn't expecting you to come in on time, after all, it is 4 in the morning. You're uh..... the scary girl from last night made that very clear to me last night, that you usually go to work at 8 am not 4...... so it's alright just don't make a habit of it. We are a gym that was made for idols to get in shape, to relax, and to go at their own pace. So it's very important to be on time from here on out ok?" I stopped rambling he had put on his shirt during his speech I simply gave him a dedicated nod in acknowledgment. He simply smiled "alright put your stuff in the locker with your name on it then I'll give you a tour of the gym and explain exactly what it is that you are expected to do here. I'll also go into detail on how you are supposed to treat our clientele." With that, he walked out the door. I let a sigh of relief now knowing that he is my boss I don't think he is all that good-looking.

I looked around the spacious room to find my locker. Upon finding it I then sat my stuff down and grabbed my notebook and lock I had bought a while back. I locked it then hurried towards the front lobby. I stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed he was talking to someone. Not wanting to be rude I tried to stand back and be unnoticed by the two men.

"Min GoLee! I am sick and tired of this. You can't just show up out of the blue like this. You're not an employee nor are you a customer. I'm going to have to call your brother to come and get you" Min GoLee coward under his piercing gaze and demanding pose. "Come on uncle Sai just let me workout here. The loom I'll sign the contract how about that then I'll be a customer. Or let me fill in a resume. Please don't call my brother, have some mercy." Looking a little defeated my boss Yoon Sarah let out a sigh. "Fine I'll let you fill in a resume but I expect you to be on your best behavior if you so much as breath the wrong way. You can kiss your ass goodbye." A shiver ran down my spine at the chilling atmosphere around the two.

Within a few hours of learning the ropes along with GoLee. Who ended up become a close friend in our short time. Our first clients were introduced to us. Our first clients were NCT U!

My heart was pounding in my chest just thinking about who was going to walk in our doors in the next few minutes. Boss Sai called us over for the breakdown of which members each of us was supposed to look after. My heart dropped hearing the names of the members. Yuta, Mark, and TAEYANG! Gogo was to look after WinWin, Jonny, and Taeil. The room seemed to spin but I tried my best not to show it by looking straight ahead at my boss. After reminding us of the importance to please the members and being on our best behavior my mind became blank. As I heard the sliding glass doors open behind us. Laughter filled my ears one voice, in particular, caught my attention, that's Taeyong! HE'S HERE! I tried to steady my heart as I turned around with my brightest smile.

Taeyong's POV

I decided to distract myself with having with the guys. We were pulled up in the van on our way to Sai's Gymnasium we were all joking and listening to music. It's hard to keep my mind from wandering towards her. I figured since I was never going to see her again to just bury the memory. Once we got to the gym our manager decided to tell us as we were getting out that we'll be working with some new hires. We all just shrugged it off and made our way in upon opening the doors a sweet smell of vanilla and nutmeg hit my nose like a tidal wave. Before I even had time to prepare myself. A gorgeously familiar face with the brightest smile I had ever seen greeted me. The world seemed to get stripped away from me as my heart squeezed itself and all I could see was a beautiful angel standing before me. Those seafoam eyes gazed at me and softened slightly. The curls of golden hair hugged her neck, her pale skin glistening in the early morning light. It danced around her as if praising her existence. I felt envy from the sun the touched her. When she started to move her mouth it hit me that she was speaking. I fought my way back to reality urgently in desperation to hear her sweet voice.

"Hello and welcome to Sai' Gymnasium! My name is Y/N and here is my associate GoLee." Her smile didn't fade as she held the eyes of every one of us. I never wanted anything more than just to take her and hide her from the world. The only eyes worthy to look upon her graceful beauty was me and only me. In the back of my mind, I growled I need her! I WANT her! Right now.

******************
A/N
Hey guys don't kill me I know it's been a while but I'm back and I'll try to get two more posts today. Hope you'll enjoy it. ^^