Meeting NCT 127

Y/N POV

Once I stood up my eyes locked with Taeyong's again, there was a strange glint in them that kinda scared me. I smiled at him brushing off the feeling, my heart was racing at seeing my ultimate bias. Jess feeling awkward with the silence stepped forward and bowed " Hello Taeyong and Yuta my name is Jessica but everyone calls me Jess. This here is my best friend Y/N, but I call her E. Its a pleasure to meet you both we are both huge fans-" She was cut off with a rude but crut grunt from Yuta. "Did I say you could talk to me? I didn't, did I so don't burden me with your annoyingly grating voice." Yuta said with an utterly annoying face.

Just as I was about to say something Jess cut in with her own annoyed remark "I knew there was a reason why I hated you. Turns out that I'm a great judge of character, plus I never once asked for your input nor did I think twice before speaking to you. I don't need nor do I want your approval of whether I can speak or not, plus I wasn't speaking to you when I said that I was your fan in fact if Ten wasn't in your group I probably wouldn't even bother listening to your music." She smirked challengingly at Yuta before he could reply the rest of NCT 127 showed up to see what was going on.

Mark, Taeil, Johnny, and Winwin showed up looking over each other's shoulders. Yuta grunted then turned on his heel and stormed off back the way he had come from, pushing the others out of the way. Jess gave a victory pose beside me and shouted after him "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!"

Everyone looked at her out of amazement, "wow no one has ever won an argument with Yuta or even had the guts to speak up to him." Said Taeil as the others just nodded. Jess just laughed at the remark, the staff who had been watching the exchange until now spoke up and explained that we were special guests. The others smiled at us and greeted us, with glee.

Taeyong POV

I couldn't stop myself from staring at Y/N, wait what the hell am I thinking!? She's a fan a very important fan at that! I just need to take a deep breath it could be that I've never seen anyone like her before. Yeah, that's it, nothing out of the ordinary here. At least that is what I was trying to tell myself, Mark took my arm and shook me "Hyung are you ok? We are all going back to the lounge." He peered in my face and I gave a short yes as my answer to his question.

He sighed but smiled and ushered me back down the corridor to the lounge, once there I sat back down opposite for Y/N and Jess. But I couldn't help but stare at her, her golden hair those mysterious seafoam green eyes. She's perfect!

Y/N POV

Sitting with the group and actually talking to them was a dream come true, Jess was smiling non-stop as well. Yuta sat in a corner as far away from her as he could get and continued to ignore her with music, but I would ketch him looking at her every now and then.

 Yuta sat in a corner as far away from her as he could get and continued to ignore her with music, but I would ketch him looking at her every now and then

Wait! Is that a smirk? That time I'm pretty sure I just caught hi smirking! Did I see that correctly?

He quickly looked me in the eye with a chilling glare that told me not to say a word then he turned back to his phone and I looked away as fast as I could. At that exact moment, I caught sight of Taeyong's eyes boring into mine.

 At that exact moment, I caught sight of Taeyong's eyes boring into mine

**************************

A/N

Hey guys what's up it's your girl, sorry for the short chapter but let me make this promise to you all that the next chapter will be longer. Also just to let you know that I love all the members in the group and these are just made up personalities that I have created so please don't hate on me too much and enjoy!

Also, leave a like!^^