Hunter J's Weapon

Hehe iam soooo sorry for the long wait.

Today I'm going to upload two chapters today

So it's this one and the next one.

If any grammar issues leave a comment on the side and I'll fix it

Enjoy

Recap

Ruby heard Lizzie father said something about hunter j's weapon putting them in shock. Ruby saw torterra jump in Paul to make him laugh. Ruby saw Lizzie smiles at him.

"I'm guessing this is her father he does have purple hair" Ruby thought smiling.

Ruby heard Lizzir say to her father. "Are you sure about that take a good look at me" Lizzie said the same thing of what she said yesterday.

"She just said the same thing what I have said yesterday" Ruby thought giggling.

Now onto the story

"It can't be true" Paul as in Lizzie's dad said with his head down. "Do you know now" Lizzie asked as ruby saw crouch in front of Paul.

"This is a very sweet moment for her" Ruby thought smiling.

"Its like how I finally saw my dad" Ruby thought again.

Then ruby saw lizzie punch her dad in the head. "And the moment is ruined" Ruby thought With sweat drop.

Ruby see Paul glaring at Lizzie. "Ahh why did you have to do that for. My rescue shouldn't hit the person that who are going to rescue" He said angry.

"Well they do have anger issues" Ruby thought.

Ruby see's Paul starts to realise that's his daughter. "Is He really now knowing that's his daughter" Ruby thought crossing her arms.

Then Paul brung Lizzie into a hug. Then lizzie starts to break down. "Now this looks a father and daughter moment" Ruby thought smiling again.

They both stand up to see him wiping lizzie's tears away and told her. "Hey its okay to cry. Now all it matters that I'm here now" He said.

"Hey sorry to disturb the moment for daughter amd father, but we have a had guy to catch" Jenny interrupted.

"Jenny is right you know" Ruby told Lizzie and Paul. Ruby pointed to the weapon comimg out of the building.

They all turned to Hunter J starting up the machine. "Haha now all the pokemon in the world will be mine" She laughed evil.

"We need to stop her now" Paul said as he command his pokemon on the weapon but it bounced back.

"Again Torterra" Paul Command again and Torterra used the same move again but bounce right off again.

"I think it's not going to work dad" Lizzie told her dad.

"Hmm so it bounces right back but what happens if we all us do it together" Ruby thought as she puts her hand to her chin to think.

"Yeah I think we should do that it might work" Ruby thought again.

"Well we could try all the pokemon hitting the weapon at the same time" Ruby said walking up to them.

Paul looks at Ruby. "You look someone I have know but your a female version of him" He asked her.

Ruby looks at him with a sweat drop. "Is he really asking that now, I'am guessing he's thinking of my dad" Ruby thought. "Um can we worry about that later and getting a move on" Ruby said crossing her arms then unfolding them. Ruby released her pokemon.

"Alright guys we're going to destroy the weapon way up there and they need our help" Ruby told her pokemon and they all nodded.

Lizzie brings out her only starter. "How come she never caught her own pokemon" Ruby thought until she heard the answer what lizzie said.

The groups hears the weapon starting up and to see Hunter J pushing buttons. She aims the big weapon at all the pokemons down below.

"Now your pokemon is all mine" Sje smirked with victory.

"Hurry hit the weapon" They say to their pokemon's.

The pokemon started to use their moves at the weapon. All the moved going straight towards the weapon.

"Your too late" Hunter J laughed again. Hunter J hit the button and red light beam scatter all over the world hitting every pokemon.

Ruby saw her pokemon got got with the red bean. Their eyes turn red and all of them walked in daze towards to Hunter J.

"Fenninkin, Vulpix, guys wake up" Ruby cried out.

Im sorry I'm making the two chapters short. Thats it for this chapter.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Add to library or reading list

Bye bye 👋

😄

Words: 752