Finally Going Home

Um hey whats up new chapter hope you will like it.

If any grammar issues leave a comment on the side and I'll fix it.

Enjoy

After going to the Pokemon center and eating their dinner. Ash drive to a hotel for a spend a night. They walk in their hotel room with Ruby stretching her arms. "Ahh finally let get some rest, after that or maybe after the battle for you to be a Pokemon Master" Ruby said smiling jumping on her bed putting her bag on the floor while her mom's Pokemon went to a comfortable spot to sleep at.

"Yea wish me luck to will when I was gone I have trained alot before I started challenge the champion" Ash said sitting down on his own bed.

"Don't worry dad me and my mom's Pokemon will cheer you on, right guys" Ruby said turning to her mothers Pokemon sleeping so she sweatdropped.

"Or maybe I can ask them tomorrow" Ruby said grabbing her bag and enters the bathroom to get into her pajamas.

She comes out of the bathroom dress in pink pajamas and jumps on her bed again. "Good night dad" Ruby said Good night as she snuggles in her bed.

"Good night" Ash said goodnight back as he didn't care to get dressed just only took off his shoes and went to sleep.

Inside Ruby's dream

Ruby wakes up in her hotel bed to see her dad's bed empty but bed sheet or blanket tucked in and her mom's Pokemon are gone. "Huh?, where is dad" Ruby thought getting out of her bed grabbing her bag to get dressed.

She gets out the bathroom to leave the hotel. She runs out of the building looking for her dad. "I know he might be with Diantha champion battling with her now, if he did why he didn't wake me" Ruby thought putting her hand to her chin to think.

"I can't think right now I need to go to see dad" Ruby starts running off again.

She makes it to the place so she barges in the battle field to see the battle was over already. "Dad why didn't you wake me up now I have missed everything" Ruby yells at her dad.

Ash flinched a little and so he turns to her smiling. "Oh sorry you were sleeping peacefully I didn't want to disturb you" Ash let's out a nervous chuckle.

Ruby walks up to her dad. "Its okay and now you won the battle, you are a Pokemon Master" Ruby smiles up at him as Ash smiles saddly.

Ruby notices the sad smile. "What's wrong dad" Ruby asked with worry. "I'm sorry I have to say this that I need to leave again I have a new dream since I accomplish this one" Ash said in a sad tone.

"W-what you promised you won't leave us again" Ruby said having tears in her eyes but didn't fall yet.

"I'm sorry again, my new dream is to take down all evil teams and a aura channeler, so I'll be gone longer" Ash said grabbing his things and starts walking out the door.

"DAD!, YOU ARE A LIER, YOI PROMISED TO BE WITH US INCLUDING MOM" Ruby screams at her dad as she cries and falls to her knees as her dad left the area and that was the last time she saw him again.

End of dream

Ruby sat up with a quiet gaps not waking anyone up with tears down her face. She moves her right hand to feel her wet face. "It was just a dream" Ruby thought looking at the clock show 3am in the morning she turns to her dad in his deep sleep. "Dad didn't leave" Ruby thought looking at her hands or now she wipes her tears away.