Crying in the Closet (Part 1)

Destiny's Pov

I was just about ready to punch Cher, but at the same time burst into tears at the mere sight of Zayn. My body froze in place, our eyes locked together.

"Cher, are you a fast runner?" I asked.

"yes, why?" she asked through the door.

"because, when I get out you are gonna need to be' I said.

"okay, well, I'll be back in an hour!" Cher yelled. I heard footsteps then the front door closing.

"Destiny, I-"

"save it!" I snapped at him before he could finish. Thats when I noticed it, the tears in his eyes.

"Destiny, please listen!" he almost begged.

"I have nothing to hear!" I snapped again.

"look, I know I screwed up bad..." he started.

"bad? You fucking ruined everything!"

"I know, but if you would just-"

"just what? let you break my heart again?!"

"I never meant to hurt you!

"people never 'mean' to do anything! But you know what, Zayn? Shit happens, and people get hurt!"

"and you dont think I was hurt?!"

"well you know what, all those pictures and performances really dont show any pain to me!"

"what about this!" he scream. He reached for a necklace on his neck and showed it to me, its the other half of mine. Tears filled my eyes as I saw the familiar black, gold, and white patterns on the half heart.

"I wore this thing every day, hoping that maybe! Just maybe I would get a second chance with you!" he yelled.

"Oh and you dont think I wouldn’t give everything to have our old relationship back?! I cried about it every night since! While you are out touring the world, I am here crying myself to sleep every night! Dreaming about us, and what we used to be! Only to wake up and find that its just a dream and I dont have you!"

And that’s it, I let all my tear flood over my eyes. I dont care right now, it seems like to only thing I can do.

"please, just look at me" he asked, using his normal voice. The voice I longed to hear every day.

I looked up into his chocolate brown eyes, filled with tears. Which is a mistake, once I look into his eyes, I cant look away.

"you dont know how much you hurt me" I told him.

"it hurt me too" he said.

"not as much as it did me, you have every girl screaming your name. All I ever had was you."

but every time I would meet someone they all had the same problem" he said.

I felt his hand on mine and something kept me from pulling away.

"yeah? What?" I asked.

"none of them are you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry this is so short! I really wanted to make it longer but I have to go now! Please comment/fan/vote! I love you guys for reading and everything! Never stop please! I love you! Ciao, Je T'aime, amour! xx