Confused

Zayn's pov

"lets go, Zayn!" Liam yelled at me. 

"fine, I'm coming, I'm coming" I grunted.  Tonight the boys were dragging me out to some resteraunt for dinner with their girlfriends.  Which is pointless for me since I dont have one.

Not since Destiny and I broke up, no since I basically drove her away.  I cant believe I let that happen! 

I threw away her love, but I really love her still.  But she probably doesnt even want to hear my name let alone be my girlfriend again!

I got up from the couch and walked to the door with Niall and Harry.  Niall still doesnt have a girlfriend, but Harry got one.

Her name's Aurora and she is quite beautiful.  Lou introduced them and it just went up from there.  She had helped me anytime I needed anything, she was always here to give a hand when needed.  Or slap the sense into you if thats the case!

I over heard Liam and Lou talking about how Pikachu would beat Squirtle in pokemon.  I rolled my eyes, I will never understand why they would talk about that?

We all got in the car and Lou drove to the resteraunt.

Once we arrived Liam got our reservation and we were escorted to our table.  Soon the girls came, Dani, Aurora, and El all sat down with us and greated us.  I put on my fake smile and greeted them back.

Aurora wore a light baby pink strapless dress that went to above her knees.  It had a black ribbon around the waist and the top was tight fiitting, but the bottom flowed.  It had little flowers the same color of the dress across the whole bottom of it and she wore black heels.

El had on a white strapless dress that went just past her knees and was fairly simple.  It had a fitted top which had black jems scattered on it, and a flowing bottom that was just plain.  She had ppink heels, about the same color of Aurora's dress.

Dani was wearing a purple dress with straps that went to a bit below her knees.  It was tight hugging on her fugure and she wore black heels.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" I stood up, excusing myself.  I walked inside to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face.

"come on, Zayn, its just one night" I told myself.  Yeah, those are the same words in my head before I cheated on Destiny.

I let out a heavy sigh and walked out of the bathroom.  I kept my stare at my feet which I regret because I just bumped into someone.

"oh, sorry" I said before looking up.

"Z-, Zayn?" a fammiliar voice said.   My head snapped up to meet Destiny's electric blue eyes which widened.  My jaw dropped, of all people I had to bump into her?

Icould feel tears well in my eyes but held them back.  Once one falls they all do.

"I, um...." I trailed off.  I want to show her I love her, that I need her.

I got up and grabbed her arms to help her, them ran outside to where the garden was.  The garden was old an closed down but they never locked the gates so I snuck in sometimes.  All the flowers were dead, except for one thriving red rose in the back.

"Zayn, what the hell are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to show you something" I told her.

"what'?  A new slutty girlfriend like the one you cheated on me for?" she said.  I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her.

"what?" I whispered.  Did she seriously think that?

"dont act like you dont know!  So go ahead, no one cares if my heart breaks one more time, right?" she said, tears trickling down her face.