Cut

Aurora's Pov

"STOP!" I shrieked, shielding my head for two blows.  But I feel nothing. 

"Get out of the way, Aurora, this is between him and me" Harry said, bloody.  It took all my strength not to start helping him or beating him.

"Yeah, slut, get out of here" Zayn spoke.  I clenched my teeth together.

"Harry, go into the bathroom and take a shower, now" I instructed.

"no, I am a grown ass man and I'll do wha-"

"Shower!" I yelled.  He gave Zayn a dirty look then walked to the bathroom.

"What are you going to do now?" Zayn teased.  I gave an angry smile and gripped his wrist, digging my nails into his wrist.  He winced as I dragged him to his bedroom and shoved him in.   I grabbed one of his ties and pushed him on the bed. 

"Zayn, stop moving!" I yelled.  he continued to thrash and kick and I finally managed to tie his hands together and to the bed frame.

"let me go, you cant do this!" he screamed.  I ignored him and left his room, closing the door behind myself.  i walked to Niall's room where him and Louis were playing on the computer.

"Zayn is in his room.  Zayn will say in his room.  Got it?  Who ever lets him out is in for a hell of a night when I get back here.  No one lets him out.  Unless he is dying you leave him there.  understand?" I asked, making myself very clear.  They both nodded and I gave the a smile, they smiled back and i walked away.

I looked at the clock, 6:21pm.  Shit!  that's to that I have to get ready withing half an hour.

"Harry, time to get out!  I'm putting your clothes on your bed, alright?" I hollered.  i rushed to his room and got a tuxedo from his closet.  I set it gently on his bed and closed his closet.  i ran and got my dress and hug it in his closet so i could get dressed after my shower.

I walked out to the bathroom and knocked on the door.  Harry opened it, only in a towel of course.  He smiled and I smiled back, then ran in and closed the door.  I locked it and undressed myself.  Harry had kept the water running so I just stepped in.

I lather in shampoo and ran my fingers through my hair, I rinsed and put in conditioner, then put it in a bun to set in.

"Harry!  Make sure Louis is getting ready!" i shouted.  I rubbed strawberry shortcake body wash all over myself and let my hair down.  I ran a brush through it, then rinsed my whole body, including my hair.  I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body, dried off, then put on my robe I kept here.  Wrapping another around my hair, I walked to Harry's room where he was struggling with his belt, trying to untangle it from the hanger.

"um, help please?" he asked timidly.  I gave a light giggle and untangled the belt with ease, then handed it to him.  I'd just realized he still hadn't put on a shirt.  I ignored the topic of my boyfriends body and got my dress from the closet.

I grabbed clean undergarments from a small box I had on his closet floor and trotted to the guest room.  I locked the door and let the soft silk robe slide off my shoulders.  I slipped into my panties and took the dress off the hanger, then put the robe back on to do my hair.  I let my hair out of the towel and walked to the connected guest bathroom.  I took out the blow drier and several different brushes and sat on the small bench in front of the mirror.

I blow dried, then flat ironed my hair and put a slight curl at the ends, then parted it to the right side.  With my hair done I walked out to the room where the dress laid perfectly on the bed.  I slipped the robe off and stepped into the dress, luckily it had a built in bra since it had an open back all the way down to just before my butt.  I ignored the sounds of Zayn screaming a few rooms down and continued to get ready.

I proceeded to the bathroom and sat to do my makeup.  I applied eye liner, mascara, a little eye shadow, some foundation and one of god's best creations, red lipstick.  My phone vibrated from the bed and I saw a text from El.

From: El

b there in a few, hope every1s ready!

To: El

almost

I put my phone down and pulled out a large box from under the bed.  I took off the lid, revealing five pairs of heels.  i'd kept them here in case of emergencies, heels are great for more than just looks and walking you know!  I put on my sued black heels and looked in the mirror.  I was quite a sight.

"Eleanor's here!" Niall's voice rang through the house.  I heard Louis and Harry run down stairs and I quickly threw make up, my phone and wallet into my silver purse and headed to the front door.

"okay, lets go!" I cheered.  They all looked at me, Eleanor smiles wide, Louis grinned and looked at Harry.  And Harry?  Harry looked at me with admiration, his jaw dropped and I decided to play it out.

"close your mouth, you'll catch flies" I grinned as I walked past him to get to the car.  El and Lou were in front of me, getting in and Harry behind me.

Destiny's Pov

"Cher, there is no way in hell I am going to that party!" I exclaimed for the fifth time.

"but it's his eighteenth birthday and you are going!" Cher declared. 

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!  I AM NOT GOING" I snapped as loud as possible.  She took a step back and her expression softened.

"fine" she said without emotion.  She left my room and I slammed my head into my pillow.

God damn, I so fucking terrible. 

I silently cried into my pillow.  I shouldn't have snapped like that, I always forget how fragile she is.  How nice she's been.  How much she's given up to help me.  She had even missed her brother's wedding because of me.

I heard the slamming of a door and got up to apologize.

"Ch- Cher?" I called.  No reply.  i I checked all the rooms and felt worried when I couldn't find her.  I finally came to stop in her room and noticed some open drawers and a suitcase missing from her closet.  I'd driven the only person who understood me away.

I sobbed and walked back to my room.

Why cant I stop fucking everything up?!

I grabbed the familiar black box from under my pillow where I'd left it and took out the all to noticeable blade.  I gulped as images from the last time I'd cut and Zayn showed up.  I almost wished that he'd show up.

I could still feel the pressure of his lips pressed on mine.  i could still feel his warm chest pressed against me.  I could still feel my heart pounding in my chest.  I could still feel my own shock and pleasure.  I felt everything.

"why do I still fucking love him!?" I cursed to myself loudly.  For one time in my life I just stared at the blade.  I gripped it tight and let out a sigh, then put it back in the box.  It was the first time I had put the blade away without having a new cut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am really hoping you all enjoyed that!  please comment/vote/fan!  I love you guys!  Ciao!  xx