Drago's Time

Donetsk, Russia: 2018

Time× 12:56 am

The painted red walls of the motel room, blended well with the mood of everything. Even though it was a motel, the room was very elegant and spacious. It had a large single bed, mini-refrigerator, and a plasma television. Natalie paid for the room with the money she earned from her side job. At twenty-eight years old, she was an inspiring actor, trying to make a name for herself. She worked two jobs, babysitter, by day and bartender by night.

She didn't make a lot of money, but she made just enough to keep everything in her life flowing.

Kinda like Viktor.

He had boxed which was his main source of income, but he also did some construction gigs.

Natalie's eyes sparkled as she looked up at the shirtless beast standing tall in front of her. He was quiet, which was something she was very used to. She didn't mind the silence. His silence always intrigued her, but his actions always surprised her. Viktor's hands began to slowly unzip the back of her blouse. Natalie's heart stopped for a second as he stared down at her in lust. He unclipped her bra, setting her breast free.

They were perky and soft.

Viktor smirked teasingly, noticing how her nipples were erect and he had barely even touched her. He liked the way her body was always so responsive to him. "Красивая." He muttered looking at her lips. Gently placing his hand on the back of her neck, he smashed his lips against hers. Natalie moaned, before hungrily kissing him back. She parted her lips, allowing his tongue to push past her teeth. Their tongues touched lightly at first then battled back and forth trying to pin each other down.

Viktor forcefully tugged on her breast, while pushing her fully down on the motel mattress. He broke the kiss, letting Natalie catch her breath.

Pinching her nipples with his long thick fingers, Viktor kissed Natalie's body. His head traveled down right below her belly, as he left a trail of kisses. "Fuck," Natalie says, pulling on his hair. "Can w... can we just skip foreplay?" She asked, trying to catch her breath. It had been a total of five weeks since they last been together and she just didn't want to be pleased down there, with his mouth, even though his mouth could have her cumming within seconds.

Viktor looked up from what he was doing, before releasing a chuckle. "Alright." He lifted himself up, and placed a quick kiss on her lips, before unbuckling her pants. He pulled them down slowly, causing Natalie to groan.

She whined, calling out his name. "Viktor."

"Alright, alright," Viktor said, smiling. He loved messing with her, she bought out the kid in him. Pulling down her pants completely, Viktor tossed it to the side, accidentally causing it to hit the lamp.

Natalie glared at him. "If you broke the lamp I'm not paying for it." She said, watching as Viktor pulled off his belt and then pants.

"Noted." He said, pulling down his boxers.

Natalie's mouth watered, looking at his shaft. It was circumcised and the head was rounded in a perfect proportion. The skin was only veined and is smooth. He was just about eight inches. "Come over here." Natalie rushed, taking off her lace underwear. She spread her legs and watched as Viktor climbed in between them. "I missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you too," Viktor replied, capturing her lips. Her lips parted and Viktor's tongue caressed it. She let out a little moan, turned her head, and opened her mouth so wide, that she could feel the corners of her lips stretching. She moaned again, this time softly, when he stroked his large shaft against her, rubbing himself teasingly up and down.