Drago's Love

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 2018

Time× 7:06 am

"You'll always be a part of me, I'm part of you indefinitely, Boy, don't you know you can't escape me? Ooh, darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby, And we'll linger on, Time can't erase a feeling this strong, No way you're never gonna shake me, Ooh, darling, 'cause you'll always be my babyyyyyyy." Natalie singed, as loud as she could. She was in her zone seeing as they had finally gotten off the plane and were headed to a hotel.

Viktor shook his head, trying his best not to roll his eyes. "Nat, this is the third time we're listening to this song." He sighed. "Please, for the love of God, change it."

Natalie glared at him. "Viktor, so help me God if you ask me to change the song again, I'm going to make you crash this rental." She threatened. Viktor gulped, knowing that she was most likely serious. "You know this is my favorite song, I don't see why you're complaining. I mean it's not like I complain when you listen to drake's songs back-and-forth."

Viktor glanced over at her like she was crazy. "Yeah, that's because you always give me that damn look."

Natalie frowned, gasping. "What look?"

"That evil look," Viktor said. "When your eyes widen and eyebrows arch up, and then your lips stay close." He described. "It's like a, "don't play with me look."

Natalie shook her head. "I don't make that look."

He scoffed. "Yeah right. You know what type of people say that?"

"What?" Natalie asked.

"The ones who be making that look." He said, which caused her to suck her teeth at him. She pinched his arm, which caused him to swerve the car a little. "Ow!" He screeched. "That hurt Nat, a lot. And are you trying to kill us?" Viktor always hated when she pinched him, it felt like he was getting stabbed by a thousand baby needles.

Natalie lowers the volume down on the stereo. "How long till we get to the hotel?"

Viktor looked at the GPS. "An hour or so, there's so much traffic going on right now, so our time could be delayed." Viktor didn't like driving in America, their traffic was different compared to Russia's.

Natalie huffed. "I'm so tired of sitting." She said. "My butt feels so numb."

A smirk made its way onto Viktor's face. "Turn around some more любить, I'm sure I can help with the problem." He said, placing his hand on her lap.

Natalie burst out laughing. "You are so Nasty Viktor." She said letting him continue to touch her thigh. "I'm beginning to think you're a bad influence on me."

Viktor gasped at her words. "What?" He said, dramatically. "Me? No, never."

Natalie smiled widely. "I can't stand you." She bit her lips. "But, speaking about sex. I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

Viktor nodded, giving her his full attention. "What is it?"

"Okay, well first I think that we should set some rules." She said.

Viktor's head turned so quickly, that for a second he thought that he had broken his neck. "What?" He asked, looking at her with wide eyes. "What kind of rules?"

Natalie rolled her eyes. "Calm down, you didn't even listen to what I had to say yet." She said, before continuing. "Anyways, as I was saying. Rule number one, no sex on the day of a match. I did some research and it says that sex before a fight is bad."

Viktor frowned. "Nat, that only applies to certain fighters. Sex can actually be good before a fight, hell its what motivated me to actually win that one fight. And the only time we won't be having sex is when I'm training, which starts in two days."