Drago's Labels

Donetsk, Russia: 2018

Time× 10:00 am

Viktor kissed the soft skin on Natalie's arm as his grip on her body tightened. He pulled her close, breathing in her scent. She smelled like strawberries, due to her Coco Chanel perfume. Viktor learned that she was obsessed with it, from the time she was a kid because it was the same perfume that her mother used to use. Natalie's mother passed away when she was very young, leaving Natalie in the care of her father.

Viktor hasn't met Natalie's father yet, but from the way she spoke about him, he could tell that he was a good man. Natalie, on the other hand, was definitely a daddy's girl. The relationship she and her father had was unbreakable and Viktor admired that. He always wanted that type of relationship with his father.

"What are you thinking about?" Natalie's soft voice spoke, getting him back to reality. She touched Viktor's chest with her fingers, slowly bringing her light brown eyes to look up at him.

Viktor took her fingers and placed kisses on each of them, before setting them right back down on his chest. "Nothing important." He said lowly, catching her gaze. "What are you thinking about?" He questioned, mockingly.

Natalie gives him a lopsided smile. "I'm thinking about how I'm gonna walk to get to my audition." She points at him accusingly. "Thanks to you, I can't walk. Did you have to be so rough?"

Viktor smirked at her. "Is that complaining I hear? Where was all this when I was going deeper and moving faster? All you did was moan and pull me closer." He cleared his throat. "Ohh Viktor doesn't stop, keep going. Deeper! Deeper!" He said, reacting to Natalie. His voice was high pitched, which made the impression horrible.

Sitting up, Natalie playfully glared at him. "I hate you." She said, sticking the middle finger.

Viktor came up and playfully bit her finger, causing Natalie to screech. "No, you don't." He laid her back down on the bed and got on top of her. Placing a kiss on her full lips, he smiled down at her. "What time is your audition?"

Natalie looked up at the clock, before looking back at him. "In about three hours." She answered. "Why?"

The smile on Viktor's face widened. "Wanna have round nine?" He asked. They'd been going at it for the whole night. Sex, sleep, sex, sleep nonstop.

"Ummm, let me think." Natalie looked up at the ceiling as if thinking about it, she placed her hand on her chin. "Nope." She stated. She rolled her eyes once she saw Viktor pouting. "Don't give me that look, Vik, I'm sore."

"I want to be sore as well." He whined like a big baby. Viktor placed a kiss on her fingers. "Very, very sore."

Natalie smirked. "There can only be one whiner in this relationship Viktor." She joked but gasped realizing her mistake.

Viktor stiffened.

He didn't like labels or the thing most people called a relationship, because with those comes expectations. He's afraid of expectations and he's afraid that labeling might ruin everything.

That's what he told Natalie, the night they first slept together but deep down she knew that it was because of his mom. He's afraid that she'll turn her back on him and leave, just like how his mom left him and his father. "I'm sorry." She quickly apologized.

Viktor sat up, running a hand through his hair. "Its fine Nat." He said, before turning her way. He noticed how worried she looked, so he smiled small, even though it was a fake one. "Красивая, I said it's fine. You shouldn't even have to apologize."