Return To The Fallen Kingdom

I begin to wake up, and I remember that Kagero had me in in her tent last night, so that means that I'm probably in her tent right now. 

Kagero:"I see that your awake now, (Y/N), what do you think I have planned?"

(Y/N):"Painting perhaps?"

Kagero:"You're right, but as you can feel, we aren't on a bed anymore, instead we're on a canvas...a large one at that."

(Y/N):"Yeah...so we're doing some sort of...art then maybe?"

Kagero:"You are ever so oblivious, aren't you?"

(Y/N):"What do you mean...and wait...where are our...clothes?"

Kagero:"So slow to catch on...now shall we get started?"

(Y/N):"W-what do you mean?"

And the answer to my question was realized when she grabbed my slong and started to stroke it, and not letting go either, it felt...good yet why is she doing this...and why have so many others done this as well?! But it wasn't long until it was fully erect.

Kagero:"Now, we're just going to get to the main course."

And as she said that, she positioned herself over me and then slammed herself down on me, earning a rather loud from me, which she quickly silenced by placing her lips against mine. Then she started to make me sit up so she was in my lap, still with me inside her as she just grabbed me and started to bounce on me still, pressing her lips against mine and forcing her tongue into my mouth, taking over me as I began to buck my hips, I could feel as if this was...something that was supposed to be kept private...and to very few people as well. She only parted from this kiss to gather more air, so I took this time to do the same before she began to scratch my back with her nails as she then locked lips with me once again, and I soon felt that same limit getting close to breaking, and a few moments later...I burst and from her, I felt a flood of juices come out of her then, she then released the kiss and started to pant.

Kagero:"My gods...now I see why the others have done this..."

I felt my face turn crimson from that statement.

Kagero:"You may want to head to the Hot Springs to clean up, and I think that Lady Corrin will be awaiting you there as well..."

I nod and let her get off of me as she then tossed me my clothes from somewhere...from where though? I haven't the faintest idea...and then head off to the Hot Springs.

When I arrive there, I didn't see Lady Corrin, so I just got into the water wearing what I usual wear in there...and soon, I closed my eyes, just enjoying the warm heated water. But of course that didn't go on for very long as I then felt someone drop into my lap and hug me, startling me. I open my eyes to see none other than Lady Corrin there.

"Hey (Y/N), I see you got my message."

(Y/N):"That I did, milady."

"No need to be so formal with me when we're all alone...and please drop the Lady part, just call me Corrin, okay?"

(Y/N):"As you wish, L-... I mean Corrin."

"Good boy." She then rubbed my head, but why was she treating me like a dog though? I hope I didn't offend her in anyway...

(Y/N):"Well Corrin, we'll be heading to where our true foe lays when we march, won't we?"

"Yeah, I hope I'm able to convince everyone to follow me..."

(Y/N):"I have no doubts, you can achieve anything you set your heart to after all."

I saw her face turn crimson when I said that, I hope I didn't step out of line by saying that.