He's a Faceless...Of course

So as you can tell, we got a lot to cover today folks! And good ol' Kitsune here is going to make sure your happy with this chapter of Fire Emblem Fates, the Revelations Route!

---

I start to wake up, and to my luck, I'm not feeling sore! Though I take note of my surroundings and I realize that I'm still in the woods and that I was sleeping next to Selkie. So I then turn my head to see what she's doing. She was awake it seems and was waiting on me with that same smile she always had on.

Selkie:"Hiya, dum-dum! Did you sleep good?"

(Y/N):"I did Selkie, and did you?"

Selkie:"Of course!"

(Y/N):"Good to hear, but we should probably get going, huh?"

Selkie:"Yeah...but wait, let's have some fun!"

Oh no, not fun again...she jumps off cliffs for fun...

(Y/N):"Like what?" I then got off of her so she could get up, and once she did, she changed back then.

Selkie:"Come on, hurry up!"

(Y/N):"Alright, alright, I'm coming." I then get on her back and hold on as she then runs at full throttle once again...but this time out of the forest where an angry Corrin and Kaden were awaiting us, oh no.

Kaden:"Selkie, what were you doing, I was worried sick about you!"

Selkie:"S-sorry, daddy."

"(Y/N)! What exactly were you even doing in there anyways?! I was waiting for you to come to bed and you never came!"

(Y/N):"Sorry Corrin...I went in there to try and get a boar and well...I ran into Selkie and since I accidently hit her with a small rock...I decided that I had to make it up to her and...I found out that..."

Selkie:"Cliff jumping was fun?!"

(Y/N):"Again...still human, and I would of died if I had let go."

Selkie:"But did you have fun?"

(Y/N):"I...guess I did."

She then let me get off before she changed back and clapped her hands in excitement.

Selkie:"Told you that you would of had fun!"

(Y/N):"You were right."

"Still...you're not hurt, are you?"

(Y/N):"I'm fine Corrin...and I was safe in there with Selkie, nothing bothered us because of Selkie I assume."

Kaden:"Well...she is a Kitsune."

(Y/N):"That's probably why."

Kaden:"But you didn't lay a finger on my daughter, did you?"

(Y/N):"If anything...it's the other way around as she tackled me...knocked the wind straight outta me."

Selkie:"But hey, we're okay! Now I'm going to go find Velouria to see if she wants to join me in some fun!" With that...she ran off.

Kaden:"Well...at least she's safe." Kaden sighed before walking off, leaving me with Corrin.

"(Y/N), I'm still not happy with you...and you didn't do anything with her, right?"

(Y/N):"I said that I didn't, so what would I have to gain if I lied?"

"You...have a point there. Well I'll be chatting with a few of our people later...I think Selkie and Peri possibly...I've already spoke with Anna and Velouria, but still, let's get on with our day, we have things to do."