Chapter 12

Song Name: Fruit Punch by Kaiydo

-Lyrica's POV
I step out the shower and went into my room. Glancing in the mirror, I see that my hair is fluffy and wild.

As I run my hand through my hair,  I thought about what to do with it

As I run my hand through my hair,  I thought about what to do with it. I could rock pigtails, maybe ponytail? Nah, it's too cold for that. Since I couldn't decide what to do, I've decided to wear my hair down and place a black snapback on for today.

I put on a white tee, blue overalls that has tears at the knees, and my gray vans. After that, I put on my gray 'Ears Don't Lie' bunny hoodie and sprayed Japanese cherry blossom bath & body perfume on myself. My heart-shaped collar came next then my crystal necklace, which is a clear quartz hemp necklace. I want total concentration because on the way there I'm playing Geometry Dash!

 I want total concentration because on the way there I'm playing Geometry Dash!

(Her Outfit)

I'm done so now I have to wait for Paolo. He isn't in the house at the moment, but he told me to get ready before he left. He been staying here with me, Winthrop, and Esposito until Domenico is fully recovered. The others haven't came back since the incident, well besides Munro and Buck. Currently, Rosemarie and Clara are at Mrs. Tigano's house so it's just me here.

Today is the day that I'll see Domenico. It's been three weeks since he been shot and I've been recovering. I know when I see him, I'm gonna give it to him! He got hurt because he wanted information, like who does that? He could have died! Clearly, this man don't give a damn about his life.

The others haven't came here since the incident, well besides Munro and Buck. I shook my head at the thought of that man. Speaking of man, where is Paolo?

I know, I'll text him! I mean he didn't make me wake up at 10 a.m. and told me that he'll be back at 1:45 p.m., right? Plus he probably went to work and got caught up. Yeah! So that's what I did and I snatch my tablet from my bed and begin playing Geometry Dash. Soon two hours passed by and the time is 3:45, I stop at the Cycles level, and I sat on my bed and begin to think about what Paolo is doing right now.

He better not use that trick that Domenico sometimes. The 'I'm on my way' trick. Domenico always text or call me saying he on his way and then shows up four to seven hours later from doing nothing. I bet you're wondering how I know, he tells me what he was doing and it's absolutely nothing! That man really irks me. But you know what, I'm gonna go to the store! I grab my phone and earphones. Then I took my tablet and charger in my purse before placing it on my shoulder. I went to my playlist and push random. As the music start up, I bounced playfully to the tune. I stroll right to the front door and open it to see Paolo. Damn....