chapter 4

*****

Chapter 4

Hannahs pov

I felt blood being put in my mouth i drank it eagerly. I opened my eyes to see katherine stood above me holding one empty and one full blood bag. I was on the porch of the boarding house. I sat up.

"Thankyou so much kat!" i said hugging her.

"Your welcome! Remember your my best friend! My only friend and i really don't want to loose you!" she replied hugging me back.

"Now come on lets get you to mine! You can stay with me rather than with the person who calls himself your brother yet lockes you in a cell for two weeks without caring visiting or giving you any blood!" she said walking me to her car.

She opened the passangers door for me and we drove off.

*****

I still can't believe that my own brother locked me in a cell without blood for f*ucking TWO WHOLE WEEKS! Just cause i turned my humanity off and attacked elena! Come on! Stefan turned his humanity off and he wasn't locked in a f*ucking cell for two weeks! And he attacked elena when klaus told him to (AN//excuse my language!\\) Seriously who does that! And while i am slowly decicating they are trying to get stefan to play happy familys! I hate him and elena!

*****

Elijiahs pov

I walked into the mantsion. I found rebacca and klaus both sitting on the coutch klaus reading a book and rebecca staring off.

"Guess what?" i said.

"What brother?" klaus said boredly.

"Well it seems i solved the mystery of Rebakah's dear friend Hannah's dissapearence!" i answered smugly. Rebekah's head turned to me instantly.

"Why should i care? She tried to kill me twice 150 years ago!" klaus answered simply. Really! i thought he liked her maybe it was just the fact that she was a ripper that caused him to like her.

"Really you did?" rebekah asked eagerly ignoring klaus's comment.

"Yes you see i was going to visit the salvatore brothers when i saw katherine walk out with a limp vampire in her arms. The vampire passed out. Katherine called her Hannah Salvatore. She also said she was going to kill damon for locking her up in a cell for two weeks without any blood! She looked genuinly worried for her! And then I figured it out! It can't have been just a coincidence that on the same day Rebakah was daggered, Hannah also dissappeared. So I relised what happened.

When rebakah was daggered Hannah saw and attacked Elena and so damon knocked her out and locked her in the basement because she was a threat and might ruin the plan and kept her in there because she will be angry at Elena!" i told her.

"So Damon locked his own SISTER my best friend in a cell for two weeks without blood and just because she was mad at Elena?" rebecca asked in disbelife.

"Well that and she turned her humanity off!" klaus said amused.

"Because you compelled her to!" rebekah replied angrily.

"What are you talking about?" i asked rebekah.

"Well you see she had tried to kill me twice 140 years ago. She ran from me. So when she called and said she would hand herself over to me for the cure to a werewolf bite for her brother of course i said yes. And i compelled her to turn off her humanity cause with it on she was boring!" klaus answered in a bored tone.

"Ok! So rebekah I'm sure if your looking for her she'll be with Katherine!" i said before going upstairs to my room.

*****

Damons pov

I decided that after two weeks i would go see how Hannah was doing though I didn't really care! She deserves to rpt in that cell.

But when I went there was nobody inside. I walked in th cell and found a note on the floor. It said:

'Dear damon!

I helped Hannah out of this horrible cell which you locked her in without any blood for TWO WEEKS! I can't believe you done that to my best friend! The person you call your sister! When i found her in here she couldn't move an inch! And when i was taking her outside she fainted! Imagine if she had been locked in here for another two weeks! She would have decicated for sure! You are a dead man walking!

Lots of hate katherine!'

Oh no! Why did katherine do that i wanted Hannah to decicate, thay bitch, she attacked Elena! And now she, Katherine and Rebecca -if she finds out- were out to kill me! Great! I hated my life! Why did Katherine have to save Hannah?

*****

*thanks for reading*