Chapter 7

*****

Chapter 7

Elijah's pov

We decided that Rebekah should knock on the door while I stayed in the car because apparently I would 'scare them' according to Rebekah. I waited in the car while my sister went to the door.

*****

Rebekah's pov

I knocked on the door, eager to see my best friend again. I know that Elijah liked Hannah. It's obvious but he doesn't seem to relise that. After a few seconds the door opened to Katherine Pierce. The other doppleganger. She only took a glance at me before turning her head towards the house.

"HANNAH!" She shouted. I heard footsteps and cursing. I chuckled. That was so like Hannah to curse whenever she had to take more than 15 steps.

"Alright. Alright. I'm coming. Keep your hair on." I head her shout and suddenly she was at the door. As soon as her eyes landed on me she gasped and ran over and gave my a massive bear hug which I instantly returned.

"Omg! How did you know I was here?" She asked as Katherine left after closing the door

"Well believe it or not Elijah saw Katherine and you when she found you which by the way I will kill Damon for. He figured the whole thing out and told me." She gasped and I didn't blame her. Our familey didn't exactly have a reputation for being nice.

"Okay. I believe you, I guess. By the way do you by any chance have any plans on helping me kidnap Elena and hand her over to Klaus?" She asked while smirking slitely. I grinned and nodded my head evily.

*****

"Ok so me and Katherine will distract Damon and Stefan by attacking them but makimg sure not to cause too much damage. You'll knock by for Elena. Your going to tell her that your calling a truce. She'll probably become suspicious and ask you why you are really there and you'll say that Elijah sent you to apologise.

Of course she'll believe you and when she's at her weakest you kidnap her and we'll both give her to Klaus. Of course Katherine won't be able to come with us to watch since she's not exactly on good terms with Klaus." Hannah concluded and I nodded as we shared an evil look.

"Hey, do you want to come by to mine. I want to go shopping but I need to get some stuff first." She nodded. Little did she know that Elijah was going to be coming along.... I don't care if he was willing or not... He was coming!

"Ok and by the way. I want to get a head start so you won't have to wait for so long. I'll run there while you can take my car." I told her smiling kindly. Although on the inside I was making evil plans to get her and my brother together.

"So here. I'll show you where my car is." I lead her to my car however I made sure that she didn't see Elijah. Not even a glimpse.

"Ok so I'll see you in a few minutes. Oh and..." I trailed of dramatically.

"And..." She prompted.

"And bye!" I waved and opened the back door but made sure she still couldn't see my brother.

"Oh and Elijah is in the car. Bye!" I shoved her into the car and locked the door. I ran at vampire speed to our mansion and smirked evily as I changed. Oh I am getting my brother and my best friend together if it is the last thing I do. Halijah!

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*