chapter 5

*****

chapter 5

damons pov

"We have a big problem! Katherine freed Hannah! So now you are in a lot of danger because shes mad at you!" I told elena as we sat on the couch in the living room.

"Yeah but I am pretty sure shes more mad at you then me as well as rebekah who remember is an original so im not the one needing the protection, you are!" she explained.

"Ok! How about we just talk about the Hannah problem later when everyone eilse is her?"

"Fine!" she sighed in defeat.

*****

Elijias pov

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl! Hannah Salvatore! She is beautiful! I think that i may be in love with her! If i am i really do hope to meet her propely! I would also like to find out more about her! She seemed so innocent! I sighed.

"Elijiah if you stop dreaming about my best friend and get out of your room you may actually be able to meet her!" called Rebakah from downstairs.

"Im coming! Im coming! So keep your hair on!" i replied.

After a few minitues i had finally finished getting ready to meet Hannah.

"Now if you hurt my best friend in any way i will rip off your head and feed it to a werewolf!" my sister said to me 'kindly' as i got downstairs.

"Of course i wont! And by the way we arent even dating yet so theres no need to threaten me!" i answered her.

"Have fun meeting the third salvatore though i dont think she will want to go by Salvatore anymore because of recent events! Oh and tell her I sent my love!" klaus called as we walked to rebekahs car. We got in and imidiately where driving off!

*****

AN// I am sorry this chapter is so short!

Its dedicated to Muser97!

I will update again as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Bye!

_____________________*****________________________