Uuuuuuuuuh beggining ;)

(AHEM THIS STORY IS 100% CRINGE)

Let's begin ùwú

[Claus P.O.V]
"I look outside the window and looked at all of the clouds, I was excited because this was my first time on a plain and because of where we were going" I looked at Lucas who had fallen asleep I look away back to the window wondering how it would be like. I thought to myself if I would even make friends, I started to doze off until a women came up to us and asked if we wanted a beverage or a snack I snapped and quickly replied "oh! aah yes please, could I have a coke and a sprite please!" She gave me the two beverages and handed me some cookies and left I woke up Lucas and told him I got him a sprite he thanked me and ate the cookies. He only left one cookie :,)

[2 hours later]

We arrived, I was ecstatic Lucas on the other hand was tired because he slept the whole entire time. We got our suit cases and headed to the hotel we booked we got settled in for the night the next morning we got up and ate breakfast as usual. I looked over at Lucas and asked "so are you excited to start in the new school??" He looked at me and said "well I guess... I'm just kinda anxious and nervous" I stayed silent then said "don't worry we just need to find a house and get settled in" he looked at me with hope so, we start looking for houses until we came across this small house that was surprisingly cheap and looked pretty good so we decided to rent the house well of course after we looked at it. Being summer it was pretty hot at moving all those suit cases was not helping (Lucas got emotional about leaving his stuff so it had to come with us). It was the 18 of July and we decided to already start getting our school supply. It was kinda boring to be honest but we got food not long after.

The day before school started Lucas had a "panic attack" (he wasn't really he was just being really dramatic). I look at him and say " are you done" he got up from his chair and said "I need my beauty sleep" saying it dramatically but on purpose, I snicker and I get ready for bed... I didn't sleep. SO I DRANK A LITER OF COFFE- I drink coffee before heading out, we walked to school since it wasn't so far from where we were at. We made it just in time before the school bell rang, we didn't have the same teachers I looked at Lucas and said "you ready lil' bro!" He said "well there's a first time for everything" I ran off and I heard him yell behind me "BY A COUPLE MINUTES"