Hi ;)

[claus P.O.V]
I make it to the classroom just in time and everyone looks at me the teacher said "your claus right?? I nods in response (I'm making up fake names cause I'm lazy... I'm sorry)"my names Mrs.Whattsen you may have a seat over there next to Ninten" I told her thank you and took my seat, I looked around and then noticed the boy next to me. I waved awkwardly at him, he waved back at me and looked back at the teacher, I thought to myself he was kinda cute but, I didn't focus on it to much and paid slight attention to the class ;). The teacher said we could do what ever we wanted if we finished our work, I finished mine and handed it to her. I go back to my seat and see Ninten was looking at me with confusion, I didn't pay to much attention to it and just sat there bored, a few minutes later i feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and Ninten asks me embarrassed and flustered if I could help him. I nod happily and helped him out he understood much better and thanked me. "Claus right, your pretty nice thx!" I told him anytime. The rest of the class I just thought what I would cook or if Lucas had made any friends.

It was almost time for lunch and I remembered I brought my own lunch I could have eaten in the cafeteria but, I didn't feel like it. The bell was about to ring when Ninten asked me if he wanted to eat lunch with him and his friends, as much as I wanted too me and Lucas said we would meet up at the bench at the side of the school for lunch. I told him "I would be happy to but, I can't you see I'm actually going with my brother, I hope you don't mind" I said in a sad voice. He said "it's perfectly fine don't worry about it!" I tell him thx for understanding and left I looked back at him and said "it was great meeting you!" He smiles back at me and went in another direction so did I.