ūwô

[Lucas P.O.V]
I waited at the park for ness that's where we were going to meet up. A few minutes later I look to my right to see ness in the background running towards me, he stops running and takes a breath and says "sorry I'm late I lost track of time" "it's totally fine I don't mind at all" so we start walking so we could go to the arcade and have fun, as we were walking I saw that there was a ice cream shop at the other side oh the road and notice ness was looking at it quite a lot so I said "you wanna get something" he responded "are you sure" "I insist~" he said while smirking at me. In the he won and paying, we made are way to the arcade sometimes I would make the wrong turn and ness would have to help me because well we just moved so I was trying to get used to the area. After we got there it was closed "there go our plans" I thought to myself. Ness looked at me and said "don't worry we can go somewhere else" I agreed and he took my hand which made me blush (I know it's cheesy and cringy but bare with me) he took me to a bowling place, we played and had fun after we went to a pizzeria and ate pizza (no sh*t).

[claus P.O.V]
We kept chatting until we noticed it was getting pretty late so I asked Ninten if he wanted me to take him home, he seemed flustered but, I didn't think anything of it. He said "S-Sure if you want I wouldn't mind the company I actually don't like being alone so thanks", "no problem, anytime!" I respond, he blushed and we started walking, I heard a buzz in my phone and checked it, it was Lucas he had texted me

Lucas: hey I'm already home

Claus: k I'll be by in a bit

Lucas: alright, I had a great time thx for asking

Claus: no problem ;)

Lucas: >:(

Claus: k bye

Ninten looks at me with curiosity but says nothing I tell him "don't worry it's just Lucas" he looks away immediately and says nothing. We get to his house and he walks up to the door and opens it, he turns around and waved goodbye, I waved back and just to tease him I blew a kiss at him. He blushed and childish acted embarrassed, which I found to be extremely cute!

I walked home and thought of him the whole way (I know how cheesy this is but I can't help it). I got home after sometime cause I stoped to buy a drink, I opened the fort and I saw Lucas on the couch watching tv but, not paying attention cause he was on his phone, I spoke up "hey hows did it go with your quote on quote "friend"
;))))", "... it wasn't like that, I had fun I guess.. OH we ate pizza I have left overs want any??" He responded, I complied and he gave me a slice which was delicious ùwú
I got ready for bed and so did Lucas.
Currently 11:00 pm

Claus: hey goodnight I had fun we should hang out more of course if you want to

Ninten: typing...

Ninten: Sure! I'd love too goodnight!

Claus: good night ♡

(Sorry if this was a short chapter and sorry I've been taking a while to update I've just been busy also I hope you like this story and thank you for reading this cringy Wattpad story I really appreciate it and I hope your interested!)