( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~

[Ninten P.O.V]
I was still mad about Ana but, glad claus had bought those tickets although i don't particularly am a fan of horror at least it would be the thing keeping me up instead of my regrets(lmao me :,))
We get popcorn and we sit down at our seats, I forgot to bring my jacket. I was cold but, I didnt say anything and we kept watching the commercials I noticed sometimes claus would glance at me which made me blush,

after a while I was shiver but not really made Claus notice and surprisingly said "if your that cold you could have told me" he starts to take off his jacket which surprised me, he handed his jacket it to me I thank him uncontrollably, he laughed quietly and we turn back to the screen I realized that the movie was about to start which got me scared. I look at the cup holders that you could surprisingly be pulled up,(this is important btw ;))
I put in clauses jacket that was quite fluffy it was really warm and smelled good uuuuh I'm very weird im sorry :). There was a jumpscare that made me jump almost to the ceiling. I saw claus pull up the cup holder and then wrap his arm around me. He was trying to comfort me and it worked I felt.. safe, by know I was completely red and I could feel my face burning up even though it was freezing. Claus then whispered "do you wanna step outside?" He sounded worried, I tell him no hesitantly, I didn't want him missing the movie. He still look concerned but we kept watching the movie, another jump scare came up and also made me jump again.

[claus P.O.V]
I saw that ninten got scared, I felt horrible I didn't want to be mean and keep forcing him to watch a movie he oblivious didn't want to see so I took him outside. "I'm sorry for taking you here i should've asked you instead of forcing you to watch this movie" ninten looked at me with    His cute eyes which made me blush and said "No! It's alright I don't mind really I'm sorry that you missing the movie" he looked at down and I felt bad so I decided to take him to the park by now it was 9:53 pm and we were just chatting everything was normal.

Going to ness and Lucas ûwû

[Ness P.O.V]
I was bored, laying on my bed thinking what should I do then I heard a message from my phone it was from an unknown contact I didn't know who it was so I put

Ness: who is this??

Unknown: oh you gave me your number after school today it's Lucas

Ness: oh well what is it that you want to tell me?

Lucas: well I was wondering if you wanted to uh hang out at the arcade at 7 if it's ok with you of course

Ness: sure I have nothing better to do so yeah!

IM SAVED FROM MY BOREDOM I thought to myself. I was pretty excited plus Lucas was pretty cu- nice person. So I got ready and I thought OH SH*T ITS 6:47 pm (you don f*ck up now a-a-ron I'm sorry I had too). I RAN LIKE NARUTO (nah I'm messing ;))