Oh my~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Ninten P.O.V]
Suddenly I see... Ana, I quickly turned around to face claus, he looked confused and asked me what about was wrong which then I replied
"nothing... im fine.."
he looked behind me and realized why I was like this. He quickly looked at me and said
"hey, do you wanna go grab a snack I'm pretty ravenous plus she'll have a harder time spotting us if we're hiding in plain sight"
He says with a smirk, I agree and follow him out of the water while still trying for Ana not to spot me.

[claus P.O.V]
I grab Ninten by the hand and lead him to where we set up, I take a quick glance at him he looked scared but, to my surprise he was kinda blushing. I brushed it off thinking maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me. I see ness and Lucas chilling and just talking we walk up to them and told them what happened, after that I sat near to Ninten and offered him chips he looked at me and took some, good to know he feels somewhat better
"Hey don't worry it's fine she won't see us I won't allow it ùwú"(I'm srry for da cringe but please bare with me)
"I... i guess your right I shouldn't worry.."
"Good"
We stay a little longer and after a while we go back to the water, I closely look at the people on the beach to see if I could spot Ana luckily she wasn't there, I see Ninten sigh in relief knowing she is out of there sight and hers.

[ninten P.O.V]
I look at claus and thank him for putting up with me
"Hey don't worry what are friends for plus, you look cute when your vulnerable~ *cringy wink*
I blush immediately and stay quiet not knowing how to respond to that.
"Hey,claus"
"Hmm?"
"T-thank you for inviting me I really appreciate it I think I needed this"
"No problem!"

~time skip~

It was already 5:40 (idk) and we we're packing our stuff, so hat we could be ready to leave. We carry the stuff back to the car and we get in, we agreed to meet up at a pizzeria to eat since all we did it were just snacks, after a while of awkward silence claus says
"So, why does Ana keep following you around?"
I was shook and surprised but, I hesitantly replied
"W-well she likes me and the teacher assigned us for a project and she constantly keeps asking me if I did it yet, I'm just so jshShsbudh I'm sorry I've just been a bit messed up lately..."
"...well hey if she won't help you I will plus just tell the teacher that she didn't help, don't listen to her she's not worth your time"
"Well you are~" (my boi Ninten tryin to flirt)

[claus P.O.V]
"Well you are~"
I instantly blush and stay quiet for a few seconds and then say
"H-hey would you look at that we're um here"
I say awkwardly, we get down and enter the pizzeria we sit down and the waiter comes and asks us if we're ready yet, I told them no cause we were waiting for two more. They nod in response and left, it was quite but, peaceful no awkward silence just relaxation. After a few moments Lucas and ness arrive, we order and the food was finally served we all had a great time~

{A/N}
I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO PUT OUT THIS CHAPTER
Also yes I know this sounds like the last chapter but it's not there will be more and again I'm sorry I took so long I was just busy and I had lack of motivation but either way I hope you guys like this chapter it's 3 in the morning and I tried making this a tinsy bit longer then the others I hope you guys don't mind I took so long and again I'm sorry, thank you for 507 views and thank you for reading this cringe of a mess, love you guys have a good day/night~♡☆~