:3

[claus P.O.V]
As I got up I realized that we forgot to set up the alarm. I panicked and woke up lucas we rushed around the house and I didn't even have time to brush my hair I, we make it just in time i make it to class with messy hair which was kinda of embarrassing. Ninten turned over to me and whispered "lemme guess you didn't wake up" I looked at Ninten still sleepy and nod.

[Ninten P.O.V]
I saw claus had made it just in time do to the fact that he looked like he rush plus his hair wasn't helping, it was cute(very gay boi). I look over and whispered to him "lemme guess you didn't wake up" he looks over at me still sleepy and nods, by that point I was blushing I couldn't lie. Before lunch I quickly asked "I know you go with your brother to lunch but would you like to join us of course he can come to" he thinks about it and responds "sure!" I was very happy, I know I just met him but he was generally a nice guy and I'm very quick to like someone so that didn't help. The school bell rings and I see claus head out of the classroom I hoped he would bring his brother then not coming at all I sit down like usual with Ana and Lloyd. Then in the corner of my eye I spot claus and a blonde hair boy next to him, I assumed that must've been his brother.

[claus P.O.V]
I take a look around the cafeteria and I see Ninten waving at me, I tell Lucas and we head to there table I sit down and Ninten said "Ana, Lloyd this is claus and uhh" "Lucas" claus whispered "and Lucas! There the new students from tazmily. Lloyd and Ana started to introduce themselves, it was pretty normal they looked like nice people.

[nitens P.O.V]
The bell rang and I said bye to claus, Lucas and Lloyd I head back to class and I didn't want to because the teacher specially said "alright students in the next class, we will be working in projects!" I was NOT happy about it claus wasn't in my class but Ana was and like I said she been acting weird. I get to class and I set down only for the teacher to immediately say "once everyone is settled in I will start calling out who will be you partner" I was getting nervous I generally got along with everyone, so I tried to stay calm. "Ninten and... Ana!" I was this close to snapping but I held it in, Ana happily walks towards me, I didn't hate her but she just made me uneasy and the reason I hung out with her is because Lloyd was good friends with her and I didn't want to be mean so I had to deal with it. Unfortunately for the projects we had to go to each other's houses. Ana insisted we go to mine in the end she won, she came over on Saturday wearing a really short dress, I think she did it on purpose but I didn't care. We start working on the projects and everything is going well except Ana likes to take loooooong breaks and I'm not one of confrentation so I don't say anything. After a while Ana looks at me and asks again "so who do you REALLY like~" I look at her and say "Ana for real I don't like anyone" she didn't believe I didn't believe myself either so she continued "how about we go on a date I mean I am free~" I kindly said no but she kept asking me and even forced me so I snapped "Ana IM.NOT.GOING.TO.DATE.YOU" Ana looked at me furiously and left, I was frustrated but, I calmed down after a bit the sudden thought of claus came into my head and made me blush it was dumb really, I shouldn't like someone that I've only known for a while. I wanted to make something to eat but, didn't have the recipes I needed so I went to the grocery store hopping it was still open luckily it was, as I scanned the aisles looking for the u ingredients when I see claus i was surprised. I quickly hid I was panicking, I thought to myself should I go away should I say hi. I finally built up the courage to go say something.