Jealous Much?

Megan's POV

"So how was really the date?" I asked after our drinks and my cheesecake had arrived.

"It was awkward. But then we both got a little tipsy and that's when we actually started talking."He replied, slightly laughing.

"Well done." I said, sarcastically, rolling me eyes.

"Hey, you wouldn't know how awkward it was. I am just glad it's over."He said, shaking his head. He looked so relieved saying that like it was a huge weight lifted over his shoulders.

It wasn't like I didn't believe him, but he was only a guy and Kate might have had completely different views about the date and so that lead me into asking the next question. "Are you sure it's over? Even for Kate?"

"Yes Megan I am sure it's over." He stressed. Alright then, it was over. I wasn't going to push him further. I knew that would be pushing him to the edge and I didn't want to ruin the mood.

I took a sip of my café latte. "Cool."

"Cool? So we resume our flirty relationship?" He asked, raising his brows. Excitement was clearly reflecting through those eyes which made me excited and giddy.

"Hell yes! I was starting to get worried. You know I already chose your alternate."I teased but his face fell.

"That's always good to hear."He frowned, giving me a fake smile.

"Jealous much?"

"Yes. Yes I am jealous. You have no idea how long I have been chasing you and what I go through everytime you reject me or just turn me down. This is all new for me. I have never felt this way about anyone and the first time I do I get a girl like you. Just my luck." He frowned. I didn't know what to say for the longest time because he did just say such a sweet thing but at the same time beat his luck about it?

"Firstly, good movie." I said to lighten up the mood. "Secondly, You don't want to be my flirtatious partner. . .?" I asked, a little bit confused myself.

"No you goof. I want to be anything you want me to be. I just want to be with you, get to know you. How many times do I have to tell you that?" He exhaled soundly, stressing his point. No one had ever said that to me before so it did feel good but also kinda awkward that a guy would want to change himself for me, I mean I would never do that. But as the words settled in I realized how he was probably just being dramatic or something. He wouldn't change himself for a girl would he?

"Okay. . ." I breathed and then added "I am sorry, it sounds like I have really drained you."

"You can't even begin to imagine." He laughed and my heart filled with a little bit of guilt.

"I mean I do enjoy seeing you like this—" I joked.

"I knew you loved seeing me like this, you sadist."He half screamed, pointing a finger at me.

"Haww! that's one hell of an accusation."I said overdramatically.

He squinted his eyes. "Don't 'haww' me drama queen."

"I am not a sadist, I just love to see your ego get crushed."I admitted nonchalantly.

He smiled. "Well you have reduced it to a bare minimum so you can applaud yourself on that."

"Don't mind if I do." I said and clapped twice for myself; we both started laughing. After we calmed ourselves down we talked some more and finished our drinks after which I did something my heart was telling me to do for the longest. "Come, I wanna show you something." I said, getting up from my seat.