Baby

This weird thing has been happening to me for the past two weeks where i am stuck at 98 followers and everytime i do get another follower someone else unfollows so it ranges between 96 to 98 constantly. Hahaha Why are you guys doing this to me?

Anyway, enjoy :)

Megan's Pov

"I am so fucking done with your games Megan. I thought we sorted this out yesterday. Technically today fucking morning—"

"Nathan calm down."I requested but regretted instantly it. His eyes were fuming with rage as he took slow deliberate steps towards me.

"What did you say?" he snarled, grabbing me by my waist and pushing me against the wall. We were at the same exact spot we were a few days ago. In the gym, him pinning me to the wall, faces inches apart except this time his eyes were filled with anger and not with lust.
"You want me to calm down Megan?" he said so slowly that I felt the hair on my body stand up.

"I mean. . . listen to me." I breathed. It was really hard for me to get words out with his proximity. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I know this wasn't the time to get turned on but I just couldn't help it.

"I am listening Megan. What possible explanation could you have?"

"I. . .I. . .Kate. . .Caleb. . .You. . ." I stammered.

"Well that explains it all." He smirked, knowing full well his effect on me, which brought me back to my senses as I pushed him away.

"Listen. Kate likes you—"

"I don't like her." He cut me instantly which made me blush so I turned around to hide it from him. But apparently he didn't want that because he grabbed my arm and jerked it towards him so I hit his hard chest.

"Look at me." he growled, snaking his arms around my waist. Awkwardly, I rested my hands on his strong arms feeling his sculpted biceps under my touch. I could see the veins pulsing in his neck from this close. I collected myself and then looked into his beautiful hazel eyes which were now a bit softened, but the ridges between his brows indicated that he was still tensed and anxious to know the reason.

"She likes you and it's really important that she gets to know the magnitude of her feelings for you. It will always be awkward between us everytime we hang out together because Kate will be a constant reminder of how 'I took a guy away from her'. I don't want that. And also did Caleb tell you?"

He exhaled loudly, "Yeah he did." He knew I was referring to the kiss Caleb and Kate shared.

"I don't want him to feel like he is competing with you and I don't want him to get to know that Kate had a crush on you way down the lane if he asks her out. Let's just sort this right now. Just do this for Caleb." And as I said that I knew I hit the right chord. Now instead of anger confusion took over his face.

"How did you even figure this thing out about Kate? She never made a move at me. Are you sure she likes me?" he inquired.

"Yes I am sure. She confessed. I saw her Nathan, at the party. She dressed up so much and she was standing so close to you stealing glances every now and then. I saw how she was holding back her temper towards me because you wouldn't pay any attention to her, which is totally your fault by the way." I said, swatting his arm. "Besides I have been in this situation before. Classic girl problem. I suspected that there was something wrong from the moment she started hanging out with you because she started behaving extra weirdly with me. She has been very sketchy lately. I just feel like she is not being able to make her mind on you. I know she's a good person at heart and this is new grounds for her too. She is stuck between helping her crush get her friend or get her crush to like her. I mean I feel bad for her-"